PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Add TE Depth, Sign Veteran Lance Kendricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots Add TE Depth, Sign Veteran Lance Kendricks

Steve Balestrieri

Last season, he played for the Green Bay Packers where he caught 19 passes for 170 yards and one touchdown.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Re: the journeyman label: You might be surprised to find out that this is only Kendricks' third NFL team. He lasted quite a while on the Rams, although we know how poorly managed that roster was over the decade.
Yea "journeyman" might be harsh but 3rd team in 4 years is approaching that territory

But...CAN HE BLOCK ????
Was reading a GB site in which they said his inline blocking is sketchy and he short arms passes over the middle.

Take it for what it’s worth but Evan Lazar says he’s a “useful” blocker.

I think Lazar is pretty good with his analysis. I haven't watched him much. Hope he works out.

Last edited:
I’ve never met a “Lance” I’ve liked.

I’ve never met a “Lance.”

They don't exist in real life, only famous people get to be named Lance.

Edit: Finally got around to clicking on the tweet. It's Ian Rapoport. Can we have some alternate source for confirmation? I don't trust anything that comes out of that liars mouth.

Last edited:
My top 3 available TEs until a few days ago were in order Ryan Griffin, Jermaine Gresham & Lance Kendricks....If you ain't first you're last, but in this case I'll settle for 3rd...Any legit competition for the thoroughly execrable Matty LaCost is a good thing.

Next up please: Allen Hurns (or Michael Crabtree...or Kelvin Benjamin...or Dez?)
Jermaine Gresham? The dude sucks. He couldn't even beat out "Matty" and I haven't even seen "Matty" play!

I thought the girls used to call you Lance Romance?

Take it for what it’s worth but Evan Lazar says he’s a “useful” blocker.

small sample size, only blocking linebackers. Looks serviceable at least. Wonder how well he does against all-pro edge defenders.

By my count, seven players responsible for 66% of the 2011 Rams’ receiving yards have spent time on the Patriots roster.

Note: that was the year the Rams had fewer offensive TDs than GRONK had by himself.

Mediocre pickup. Won’t wow anyone but is a reliable veteran who won’t screw up which is a quality that separates the patriots JAGS from others.

So you've never met a "Lance" you disliked either..

He's a solid blocker as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye