PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2022 draft picks

Whatever the Patriots do, it sure as heck better be a blockbuster draft. The team has holes seemingly everywhere (except QB), and they did almost nothing in FA (sorry Mr Butler, sir, I don't mean to say you are a nothing--you will forever be one of the greatest Patriots players ever).

I have got to believe that the Patriots are going to do a lot of trading back, if they can find partners. Hopefully the Wolfman will turn in another good draft.

Never fear the wolf is in the henhouse!

Updated after the Parker trade:

For 2023, team currently should have 1 pick in each round (JC Jackson compensatory pick is left in the 3rd round) and could potentially add another 6th round compensatory pick for Ted Karras dependent on a whole number of factors including his and Jabrill Peppers performance.

For 2023, team currently should have 1 pick in each round (JC Jackson compensatory pick is left in the 3rd round) and could potentially add another 6th round compensatory pick for Ted Karras dependent on a whole number of factors including his and Jabrill Peppers performance.

Patriots have Rams #4 for Sony Michel
Ravens have Patriots #5 for Shaun Wade
Patriots have Panthers #6 for Stephon Gilmore

Patriots have Rams #4 for Sony Michel
Ravens have Patriots #5 for Shaun Wade
Patriots have Panthers #6 for Stephon Gilmore
You’re 100% correct, I don’t know why all those slipped my mind. So a bit messy — own 1st and 2nd, compensatory 3rd, two fourths, no 5th, two or three 6ths, and one 7th. 8-9 picks total at this point.

What can we expect for our first round pick:

a) the classic Belichick trade out of the first round
b) the stretch pick that draft analysts suggest could have been available at the Patriots next pick
c) a position that isn’t a need
d) a Div 2 player
Or the always fun…
e) “who the **** is that!”
B, D, and E! The trifecta! Cash in your bets, and the 2022 season for that matter.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back