PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Patriot or Flying Elvis, what apparel do you own/like to wear most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Patriot every day and twice on Sundays!

However, I have a lot of Flying Elvii merch....
Modern Pats "turned it around" in 1974, only the second year into Chuck Fairbanks' tenure. We beat the top teams.

Two years later, we weren't decimated by injuries and had the Super Bowl stolen from us. We remained competitive (one losing season in 13 years)

You can look this stuff up; the Pats have always been a great team to root for

...you just need to accept the owners' obvious faults, and unwarranted derision from local and national media

It's funny I always hated the silver jerseys we wore in the early 2000's on occasion. I got one for Christmas and wore it because it was a gift but wasn't thrilled. As I got older during the 10 year drought I started to look back more fondly on the ugly silver jerseys as they reminded me of the early dynasty.
No matter how stupid, ugly or silly they are, retro unis always age well, like the Rangers' and Braves' from the late 70's, and the Pats' of the mid-90's

Pat Patriot didn't have a chance in the SB vs the Bears. Nobody was going to beat them that year.

Pat Patriot's best shot at a SB win was stolen from us by Ben Dreith in 1976.

It would have been great to see the Pats player with the best name, Pat Pass, win his 3 SB's with Pat Patriot.

I love the Flying Elvis but is it weird that I also love Actual Pats Fan schtick?

How come?
I feel like I want to honor that era and Pat Patriot symbol by winning a super bowl wearing it.

I'm superstitious...I didn't enjoy our loss. I prefer Super Bowl Winner Elvis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents