PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Passing of Forum Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, and I really hope it is not, then it is devastating news and I offer my heartfelt condolences.

If it is not true, then it is a sick joke.

Am I only the one that sees this is a joke?
I can't make up my mind. It's written in the tone of those "I wish the Browns were my pallbearers to let me down one last time" obituaries, but this scenario could have easily happened in real life.

I'm going to assume it's real though. I'm very sorry for your loss, OP. It's a shame that there's a flip side to the unmatched euphoria of watching your team reach high points, but just having that level of passion for something is an admirable trait in my opinion.

Thank you also for sharing with Patsfans, as a lot of us can probably relate in some way or another.

Yeah same. Sorry, pretty jaded online these days.

This a no win scenario. This is either a terrible unfortunate incident or a horrible, tasteless joke. If it's a joke that's gotten away from the OP'er, perhaps Mary will just delete the thread.

If it's real, then I apologize for feeling skeptical.

I've closed the account, which will prevent future logins or activity and I'm going to lock the thread. Definitely wish family and loved ones the best and appreciate you taking the time to let us all know.

GIF by DP Animation Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey