PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Passing Down Pass Rush

Then factor in some decent blitzers like Bentley up the A gap or Dugger/Mills/Peppers from the safety position. They'll be able to get pretty creative if everyone stays healthy and Gonzalez lives up to his billing as a starter on the outside.

We are forgetting swiss knife mapu .

We are forgetting swiss knife mapu .
Too early to tell what he'll do in the defense although the reports are mostly positive.

It’s looking like White may play on the edge. That is interesting.

It’s looking like White may play on the edge. That is interesting.
Early on, that’s what it looks like. But, as he grows up in the league, I can see Bill lining him up as a 3-tech in obvious passing situations as well. The DL has some quality depth. A very good problem to have.

Judon, Barmore, White, Uche

Now that is a pass rush.

Pray for health as that grouping is lethal.

Agreed. With Barmore healthy, that is a great group.

The DL always needs a rotation to stay fresh. Jennings, Wise, Ekuale?, Perkins?, Roberts?, Guy?, Godchaux?. Ideally we have 7 or 8. Good problem to have. White flashed a lot last night. Ekuale flashed too. Not sure I heard Roberts name except once? Jennings flashed. I didn't hear Perkins called out.

Prob stouter vs the run than Uche?
Probably, but can he set the edge? We still need to see that consistently. And I said that as someone who thinks White is going to be absolutely nasty. Loved that pick.

Could be the best pass rush in the league now that Philly has experienced some roster attrition.

Judon, Barmore, White, Uche

Now that is a pass rush.

Pray for health as that grouping is lethal.
Absolutely agree!! Don't forget D wise is a heck of a rusher at DE as well. So that's 5 guys we can all have rush the passer.. where as most teams have 1 or 2..

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back