PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I ask because Tom can't blow out any team like Arron, we are talking about top teams.

they cant[/QUOTE]
The attrition of three playoff games and travel will catch up to them plus Atlanta has a QB who can put up points.

I don't see it. They got a team that's streaking hot. Book the packers in the superbowl.

This postseason is a joke. NE/Houston felt like the closest game, and that was an 18-point win.

had a feeling packers may win but not like this...redskins were the best team in the NFC east

I overestimated the Dallas D. This is the first game I've watched them play this season and i knew they were bad but they are playing horrendously. Not even giving Greenbay a fight.
They're getting killed and playing bad , but to be fair to them they've been on the field 80 percent of the game. Where's that Cowboys running game?

I think this next series should decide whether Romo plays or not.

TB and Co would eviserate that Green Bay D. Heck Matt Ryan might next week.

this isn't the same D early in the season. teams do get better. we can beat the packers. but they can absolutely beat us. gotta play well. gotta execute. no SB is easy.

Can you imagine Tony coming in, and making it a game lol Jerruh would throw himself off the owners box.

This game has been a total joke.

WHOA

C2PxNWkUAAA0FNx.jpg

i have nothing against GB but i wanted them to lose just so Michael Silver can shut up. His ass kissing of rodgers was unreal.Calling him a cross between Michael Jordan,Michael Phelps and jimmy hendrix. Whatever it means.

Ok, this has to happen......

Dak turn sit over, GB goes up by 25, Jerrah orders the ginger to put Romo in. Romo leads a furious comeback, gets the Cowboys to only down by less than a TD, only to throw a soul crushing INT on the final drive.

Apparently the Cowboys never learned how to huddle

This crew is garbage

Dallas getting exposed big-time. They have to rally and close the score to a two-possession game or it's over at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News