Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The house was packed, loud and I'm hoarse this morning. For all the talk of ample cheap tix on the secondary market, it was a legit playoff atmosphere and Pats fans brought their "A" game. Multiple spontaneous "Brady, Brady" chants throughout the night but a crap ending wrecked the chance to give Tom due accolades.

These days I only buy the game program at playoff games as a keepsake. The vendor said, "Getting one for Tom's last game, eh?" An odd thing to hear from a stadium employee; I told him I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Good work everyone who went, it sounded loud on tv. Had our offense mustered even a fg in the whole 2nd half, it woulda been one of those vintage foxboro January wins that probably doesn’t happen on the other teams field.

Crowd was amped. Came through loud and clear on the TV. Do you think lowering the ticket prices packed more drunks in there than usual?

Agree...from tv fans were so good

Also if i had to keep volume low as it was real dark night here

I saw way more young folks in my section than I usually do at Pats games. People were on their feet all the way through the game. I'm usually one of the only ones screaming but people were bringing the energy every single down. Great atmosphere.

I think the game being played on a Saturday helped. Much better to be hungover on Sunday than at work on a Monday.

These days I only buy the game program at playoff games as a keepsake. The vendor said, "Getting one for Tom's last game, eh?" An odd thing to hear from a stadium employee; I told him I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Guess we know what FCB02062 does for a living.

I was there and it was loud even in the red seats where I was (luckily) seated last night. I am hearing from a few people up in the 300s that they couldn't see the game for most of the first half due to the fog up there. Was that true?

I think the game being played on a Saturday helped. Much better to be hungover on Sunday than at work on a Monday.
You mistakenly assume Pats fans aren't loud unless inebriated. Regardless, if played Sunday it wouldn't have been a night game.

Several writers I follow on Twitter mentioned it being as loud as they ever heard it. Fabulous.

As an aside: Loved this response by BB to a clumsily phrased question from a reporter. Yes, not much 'thin' at all. We've been very fortunate.

You mistakenly assume Pats fans aren't loud unless inebriated. Regardless, if played Sunday it wouldn't have been a night game.

You don’t get out a lot do you?

I was there and it was loud even in the red seats where I was (luckily) seated last night. I am hearing from a few people up in the 300s that they couldn't see the game for most of the first half due to the fog up there. Was that true?
i could see fine. maybe it depended which side you were on

It was loud as a MF out there last night, was on my feet all night long and I have absolutely no voice today. Feet and back are killing me but whatever. Yes there were many drunk people. They were passionate as hell. It was a great atmosphere. People really love Brady.

The house was packed, loud and I'm hoarse this morning. For all the talk of ample cheap tix on the secondary market, it was a legit playoff atmosphere and Pats fans brought their "A" game. Multiple spontaneous "Brady, Brady" chants throughout the night but a crap ending wrecked the chance to give Tom due accolades.

I missed a game program, but I got my towel at least. And a new hat, and a shirt, and some pretty sweet memories. Love our fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST