PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

P.S.: The crowd was GREAT last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there and it was loud even in the red seats where I was (luckily) seated last night. I am hearing from a few people up in the 300s that they couldn't see the game for most of the first half due to the fog up there. Was that true?
I was in the third-highest row in the entire stadium and I could see just fine. Maybe if I was in a corner or end zone seat I might’ve had trouble seeing the other side of the field but in the midfield area I had no trouble.

They weren't sold out, were they? Or did you just forget?
Tbh I didn’t know what I was doing, was too excited to just get in there and see the game.

Even though we didn't get the result we wanted, it looked like people were having so much fun, the atmosphere seemed electric , that's what playoff football should be. Good job to all the fans that screamed all night , wish I had been there. Hopefully we have more of those in the coming year .

81363127_10158060391103833_316351077521817600_o.jpg

This was the view of the home team side of the field prior to the game. It got a lot thicker up above the home team side's 300 sections by the end of the first quarter.

I was all alone for the game, in Florida, in our mostly empty new house... and felt really lonely clicking on CBS, until I turned up the volume and realized how LOUD it was there in Foxborough!

Thanks to @Ross12 , @Tunescribe , and all those who wore out their lungs cheering on our boys. You cheered us up too. :)

KxINlMF.jpg

MdU2odn.jpg

This is the view from my seat in the 300s. It was a little clearer to the eyes than to the camera.

I was all alone for the game, in Florida, in our mostly empty new house... and felt really lonely clicking on CBS, until I turned up the volume and realized how LOUD it was there in Foxborough!

Thanks to @Ross12 , @Tunescribe , and all those who wore out their lungs cheering on our boys. You cheered us up too. :)
I’m glad that the everyone there made a difference! I definitely think we forced a couple penalties. Wish it had made the difference for the win but was glad to show the support to the team, the Brady chants were really awesome.

I noticed a lot more younger and drunk people in my section than usual. Beyond loud. Most likely due to prices.

I was going to buy a program since..well it very well may the last time he plays there but forgot

Crowd was amped. Came through loud and clear on the TV. Do you think lowering the ticket prices packed more drunks in there than usual?

I know I went in drunk af. I was the loudest mofo out of all the people around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back