PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

our own interactive mock

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 more people to go and in the case of a tie for the closest i'll pick head or tail for both of them and flip a coin and i'll tell the number hopefully we can start either tommorow morning or saterday depending on my work

i hope people still want to do this

A.C Vegas said:
i hope people still want to do this

yea, me too. i hope we dont continue at this pace all week...

they will come

Have to be away this wk-end, too. Can we get assigned our teams and start on Tues? Otherwise, I guess I'm out. #5

Sorry for the delay my wife and I just had our first baby.

Give me #31

what times do we hafta be on this weekend?

congradualtions irish. as for when to be on i'll be on all day sunday and on and off untill about 4 on saterday as long as i get the other couple peoles numbers and since i have a few people that have had to drop out i'm going to try to do another one during the week (i'm smart like that) so if you want ot do both thats cool so the few people that can't start this week end can pick up during hte week with anyone that wants another chance and it'll be fun to see how close we get to the real thing in a couple weeks

Ummm ..... 3

only 3 people left for a number
flying fungi
stinky pete
zsuip11

then i'll let oyu all pick who you want but that's gotta be quick

saturday is fine with me
but sunday from 2-5 ill be at the sox game
is that a prob?

nope there's not going to be too hard a time limit

Yo dog, when we doing this? I thought someone was going to post a seperate thread for us to post picks on??????

AC, Please PM the people who are slacking. Or let's decide on a time (3:00?), and if they don't check in by then, they get the last four teams.

If there's an opening I'll take it?

i sent a message the last guy if i don't hear from him by midnight tonight i'm taking bakes781 but they get the last choice of teams now the order of people to pick there teams the number was 64 i need the choice fast as possiable hopefully by midnight tonight i'll start a thread for you choice of teams and the one for the picks

stinkypete
patsfan55
chunkyponyte82
feepfla
ochmed jones
dr patriot
flyingfungi
bucky
irish hooligan
patskers
broadway joe
dryheat44
14th dragon
chevy

i know thats not everyone i hven't got a number frompatsnutme but hes agreed to be here when he can do lets get started

A.C Vegas said:
i sent a message the last guy if i don't hear from him by midnight tonight i'm taking bakes781 but they get the last choice of teams now the order of people to pick there teams the number was 64 i need the choice fast as possiable hopefully by midnight tonight i'll start a thread for you choice of teams and the one for the picks

stinkypete
patsfan55
chunkyponyte82
feepfla
ochmed jones
dr patriot
flyingfungi
bucky
irish hooligan
patskers
broadway joe
dryheat44
14th dragon
chevy

i know thats not everyone i hven't got a number frompatsnutme but hes agreed to be here when he can do lets get started

AWRIIIGHTTT

BRING IT ONNNNN!!!

joe1.gif

Last edited:
Ok, since Im the third guy, and I might not be on later tonight/tommorow morning, im throwing up 6 team picks just to cover all my bases (incase anyone selects mine)

In order of importance:
1. Patriots
2. Saints
3. Bengals
4. NY Giants
5. Lions
6. Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes