PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other Week 7 NFL games

What a boring game. I was hoping for a more competitive game.

Breaking news: the eagles are not a good football team... and contrary to what a bunch of people at the ringer said, they do not have the most talented roster.

u win
no u win
no u
no u
no u please I insist

Should have traded Wentz for a huge haul and kept Foles

Damn shame we may never get Rodgers Mahomes.

“We’re going down to Dallas and our guys are gonna be ready to play … and we’re gonna win that football game, and when we do, we’re in first place in the NFC East,’’ Doug Pederson

“I never said that” also Doug Pederson

“We’re going down to Dallas and our guys are gonna be ready to play … and we’re gonna win that football game, and when we do, we’re in first place in the NFC East,’’ Doug Pederson

“I never said that” also Doug Pederson
Frank Reich is a better coach.

Twwitter is roasting Wentz. Foles foles foles
Exception:

Bummer from the general football fan perspective to not see Rodgers and Mahomes.

From a Pats fan perspective, not ready to assume anything when it comes to Rodgers holding up to his end of the bargain in a tough road environment. Hopefully he does though of course.

Has anyone asked Lance Johnson if he were having fun yet tonight? ;)

Wow actually going to be rooting for Aaron Rodgers next Sunday as painful as it may be.

Also where are the Drew Brees = System QB takes like they love to do with out boy TB12 when Matt Cassell took over

Twwitter is roasting Wentz. Foles foles foles
Exception:

Another fifth year option disaster. They should have cut Agholor in March when it was already abundantly clear that he was not a $9.4 million player.

This Cowboys team, outside of week 10 @ Vikings & week 12 @ Patriots, their schedule is a walk in the park.

Cooper and Zeke need to stay healthy so we them L #5 in Gillette :D

That's assuming they lose in Minnesota.

Both conferences seem to have gotten to the point of establishing much of the playoff teams (barring injury).

AFC:

Patriots
Ravens
Colts/Texans
Chiefs

Colts/Texans
Bills

NFC:

Cowboys
Packers
Saints
49ers

Vikings
Seahawks

There are teams in each conference with the ability and schedule to possibly still crash the party, and it's not to late for one of the above teams to crap out, but the league seems (at least to me) to have largely taken shape.

I saw a post on the packers forum saying that BB is so bland against the media so he must not get intense during the game at all.
Is there any fan base dumber/more delusional than Packers fans? Maybe the Chiefs?

Was he ever good? Aikman adds nothing to the broadcast. Simms was one of the best.
I never had an issue w Aikman until recently. Sims was very good but got lazy

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back