PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other Week 7 NFL games

Redskins lose to SF 0-9. Keenum only attempted 12 passes.

What the hell were they thinking? If you don't pass you don't win in today's NFL. That makes me so mad. Basically they just lost the game without putting up a fight.

The 49ers D was really good, but if a team is completely unwilling to pass you should shut them out TBH.

Last edited:
BOB goes all BB and takes a deliberate safety.

Kyler Hurry...out of bounds?

Regards,
Chris

Lions gotta go to jones here. Guys on fire today

Chandler Jones 3.5 sacks today

I like Chandler Jones but he is so feast and famine. Usually he feast on easy teams and fails to come up with good plays against top competition. Even with the pace he's on for sacks I don't see him as a HOF talent.

Kyler Hurry...out of bounds?

Regards,
Chris
Yea that was a terrible sequence of plays to ice the game for Arizona, Giants now have 2 min to drive down for td to win the game when it should have been more like less than a minute... Murray stepping out was definitely rookie inexperience

Bad throw by Stafford still gotta be caught by KG

Such bad coaching in this league. Giants are down six, 2:09 left on the clock, and the guy runs it out of the end zone on the kickoff and brings it to the 12. Could’ve had it at the 25 with zero time off the clock, it’s a no brainer to tell the returner not to bring it out there. smh

BoB, no timeout before the 2:00 warning? Really?! BoB is still an idiot. HOU ain't going anywhere in the AFC.

Bengals should sit Dalton and try out that rookie Finley...

Gaines destroyed by his own guy in HOU.

Edit: Seems to be his leg. Thougjt it might be some kind of neurological injury with all the squirming he was doing.

Are we sure Ereck Flowers left the Giants?

Regards,
Chris

Texans look like a threat last week. This week they lose against the Colts. Honestly the Colts simply aren't that good. They're okay but they are NOT an elite team. The fact that they recently beat KC and now Hou isn't so much a demonstration of them being good as much as showing how incomplete and inconsistent those teams are.

That's my take anyway. (Assuming the Colts hold on i mean)

Yankees lose, Giants lose..would have enjoyed a bills loss but hopefully the Pats take care of business against the jersey jetsies

How did fox get both ravens Seahawks and saints bears?

I wasn't paying close attention, but was that Nate Solder getting obliterated on every dropback?

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Redskins lose to SF 0-9. Keenum only attempted 12 passes.

What the hell were they thinking? If you don't pass you don't win in today's NFL. That makes me so mad. Basically they just lost the game without putting up a fight.

The 49ers D was really good, but if a team is completely unwilling to pass you should shut them out TBH.
Only 9 points against the skins is pretty pathetic, what happened?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back