PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other NFL teams playoffs thread

Or get bounced by Seattle. There’s no in between imo. (Deep playoff run or early exit.)
If they beat Seattle they aren’t winning in NO or LA so the in between us actually most likely.

If they beat Seattle they aren’t winning in NO or LA so the in between us actually most likely.

Depends on which rams and saints squad show up. Both have looked beatable in December.

Hmm, predictions are hard, especially this year because the league is crazy unpredictable, but here's what my instincts are telling me.

Eagles over Bears- I just don't trust Mitch Trubisky enough. Chicago's defense will play well, but the experience Philly has, and they're kind of on a roll, could be the difference in a tight game.

Seahawks over Cowboys- Again, I don't trust Dallas. I think Russell Wilson will have a good game and Seattle will win by a TD. Prescott is solid but I think Wilson is better in this one.

Colts over Texans- Whoa, the road team again?! Haha, I must be crazy. I think Indy is playing pretty good football right now and I think this one is a shootout. The O-line of Houston will be their undoing, unable to keep Watson upright enough.

Chargers over Ravens- Okay, I'm officially certifiable, I picked the road team to win every single game. That most likely won't happen, but I was not overly impressed with Baltimore this weekend. They have a solid defense, but Mayfield torched it in a must-win game for the Ravens. Their run offense is good, but can Jackson throw enough if the Chargers force them to pass? Rivers will do enough to get LA into the divisional round.

I'm pretty certain a home team will win at least one of these games (probably the Bears are the best bet, as that's the one I'm least confident in), but these are just feelings I have.

Very tough to pick as wild card weekend is so unpredictable. Usually at least 2 road teams win. My picks would be the Chargers, Seahawks and Colts. I think the Bears will be the lone home team to win. That sounds crazy, but its a gut feeling.

I think Seattle is a better matchup for them then people realize
Indeed. However, 3 of SEA starting OL are playing injured. SEA is a ground & pound team. DAL has the DL to take advantage of that. That being said, I still like SEA. Wilson is the X-factor. Dak is just the X.

I’ll have to say Eagles, Hawks, Texans, and Ravens all move on.

Foles would scare me if I'm a Bears fan. The dude is Fitzmagic on steroids when he is hot.

Cowboys
Texans
Bears
Ravens

Dallas over Seattle by at least 5
Philly over Chicago by about two TDs
Houston over Indy in a close one
Chargers over Ravens by 3

Mark my words. Pats and Eagles once again in SB.

On paper, LA is superior across the roster, but I just cant take them seriously.

My thing is that all it will take to shut down the Ravens offense is to take away the read option. Idk if the Chargers will be the team to do it; but the film is out there now and it’s a matter of if not when LJ will have to adjust to more of a pure passer.

I know BB can do it if they end up playing each other

Bears, Seahawks, Ravens and Colts. Although it wouldn't shock me if any of the teams I didn't pick win. I expect the Colts/Texans and Hawks/Boys games will be FG differentials. The other two games if the home team gets up and those defense get to pin their ears back the turnover situation could get ugly and turn into blowouts. That said I expect them both to be close as well.

I expect Bill is putting in extra time on the Ravens this week. They've played Houston and there's extra familararity there. SD although they haven't played them they're running familiar schemes to what they have in the past.

In case anybody forgot, the Steelers aren't playing this or any other weekend until the preseason. I'm sure their players and fans are confused so if you see any of them be sure to remind them.

Depends on which rams and saints squad show up. Both have looked beatable in December.
This is why I think if the NEP make it to the Sb they win it. Run all day vs the Rams. CJ Anderson is playing very well but not the player Gurley is.

I think the Saints have been coasting. Ever since Thanksgiving Thomas and Brees have been good not elite.

Indy
Dallas
Chargers
Iggles

CHI over Philly
SEA over DAL
Indy over HOU
BAL over LAC

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back