PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTA Photo's

let's sign Dirk Nowitzki
Tacko Fall is already in town

main-qimg-4acbbd116be5d0d1cd6d1781305fa4a8

Bedard's observation of Jones today:

Jones looked smaller than I anticipated, threw a very good and consistent ball with a tight spiral, and seems to have a very good command of the offense to this point.

And on Cam:

Cam Newton looks trimmer, but largely the same: Newton looks like he has shed some bulk, but as far as his mechanics go, they looked the same. The footwork was sloppy, he sailed some passes, especially to the right, his energy was up and he carries himself as the top dog, but I didn't notice much difference overall.

A lot of video over there showing Cam and Mac throwing to receivers and Mac is waaaaayyyy more accurate.

Just name Mac the starter already no need to put on a facade like this. We know it's happening and that's a good thing.

If that's true then looks like it's the end of the line for Stid's chances as a starter for this team. I'm ok with that. He had his opportunity and didn't take it.

Would almost rather it did. Throws like that one gets tipped and picked.
If Cam's mechanics are the same when the season starts, I don't think Cam starts. Would be a complete waste of the investment in offense skill positions and a bad signal to the offense players bc the players would know passing plays will not be pretty

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

New photos from today. Generally, we're going to get more information from the reporters who were watching than from 51 pictures.

One takeaway is that both Monday and today, Rashod Berry was photographed working with exclusively special teams guys. It appears that the Judon, Van Noy, and Perkins additions may have moved him off the edge depth chart entirely, but there's still plenty of physical talent there that could keep him around.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back