PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTA Photo's

First sentence you quoted says it will not affect Brady's performance which already invalidates everything you wrote about pissing my pants entirely. But I suppose it is too much work reading the first sentence of a paragraph.

Also you are comparing a player staying away entirely from OTAs, to a situation where someone got conveniently upset that specific players didnt appear on pictures.

Which is not even remotely close to the same situation.

But keep digging through year old posts. Always nice to see how I live in your head rent free.
Except you didn’t make that post. Bormio did. I don’t blame you for not clicking the links, which you quite clearly did not. It’s an embarrassment. Here is something you posted, however...

Also lets stop the it is voluntary narrative. Either you are in or not.

Contrast this take with yesterday’s post...

It is OTAs. This is not a competitive period of the Patriots offseason. Mostly evaluations don't really start before camp.

To quote Reiss from his Sunday piece (but you can find the same sentiment from most beat guys over the years):

That’s quite a change. As for you living in my head rent free? Don’t flatter yourself. Guys that post on here whose football knowledge is limited to what other people say on Twitter don’t make their way into my head.

Thanks for posting this! Great picture of Lacosse (possibly) making the only catch he will make all year….alright!!!!

This is about @Salsalife - all I did was add the link after he pointed out the source.

Anyone see Julio out there today?..

Mason made an appearance one of the few pictures so far today. He wasn't seen in the photos from Monday. We're about to get a whole lot more information as soon as today's media access is over.

He absolutely has zero to little touch on throws.
We'll see. I have some skepsis but also hope he improved mechanics/footwork. Either way I'm glad we aren't stuck with Stidham or Hoyer if Newton doesn't improve

Least surprising report nominee.

*Williams in coverage.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft