PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: WR Claypool to Miami

Patsfans posters about Claypool, up until this AM:
“No! He’s a head case and a cancer and has sucked since 2021.”

Some of the same Patsfans posters about Claypool, after his trade to the Dolphins was announced this AM:
“Damn! Why don’t we make low risk/high reward moves like this? He’s an elite talent who has been in a bad situation and we need that type of playmaker.”

(probably)

Of note: even the guys who covet grabbing anyone who says they play WR and can fog a mirror can't agree on bringing this guy in. It's not completely down party lines like it usually is, which tells me he's a hard pass.

Be prepared for him to pull a DJ Moore this weekend though. Coach McFish (just coined that) is no dummy. He knows if this guy is not involved immediately, he will check out. Watch the board meltdown if he does.

Patsfans posters about Claypool, up until this AM:
“No! He’s a head case and a cancer and has sucked since 2021.”

Some of the same Patsfans posters about Claypool, after his trade to the Dolphins was announced this AM:
“Damn! Why don’t we make low risk/high reward moves like this? He’s an elite talent who has been in a bad situation and we need that type of playmaker.”

(probably)
like i said i think hes washed, but id rather the team bring him in and find out them let a rival get him for basically free.

It's a good thing they weren't looking for receiver help... because they didn't get any
I know he’s not what everyone thought he would be and I’m glad we didn’t sign him but with Hill and Waddle I’m sure he will be open a lot.

I know he’s not what everyone thought he would be and I’m glad we didn’t sign him but with Hill and Waddle I’m sure he will be open a lot.
yeah, probably.

but hes not the guy people were making him out to be. steelers put up with a lot of crap from their diva players and they dumped his ass like a hot potato... not what this team needs...

Imagine how Mac feels. Can't blame him for being at least a little checked out.
After the way he played in Dallas, if Mac feels anything other than pure disgust and hunger to improve himself he’s focused on the wrong things.

That's if he even sees the field
He's trash

Hope our #3 CB can cover him...those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones.
Before we set such a lofty goal let’s make sure we have 3 CBs who aren’t on crutches.

Claypool is an addition to a team with a spoil at WR already.

I feel the same about Jeudy. Neither are doing a damn thing here.

The type of move you can make when you're rolling and bringing in a guy is more of a luxury than a necessity.
Sure, if the guy was a team player who would do what the team wanted him to do, that could work.

This feels more like a person who has a nice relationship going allowing an ex to move in for a while.

It's not likely to end well, IMO.

yeah, probably.

but hes not the guy people were making him out to be. steelers put up with a lot of crap from their diva players and they dumped his ass like a hot potato... not what this team needs...
Steelers sure have had some diva receivers in the last ten years.

i'm tired of patriots going after "reclamation projects" so i dont mind them sitting this one out.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back