PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Worst Christmas song ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, Dominic doesn't belong in that hideous company. No way, no how, hee haw.
Sorry PChick but yes it is epic bad song. Actually your post ending in "hee haw" is more entertaining then the donkey song itself has ever been :) (but to be fair many years ago I had my last bag of chips stolen by a wild donkey. Never cared for donkeys after that).

Worse Christmas song? Didn't know there was one that met the criteria.

The John Lennon Christmas song would be the lead off track on the album: Christmas Music To Kill Yourself To. Along with Last Christmas (any of the dozen versions), I'll Be Home For Christmas and Merry Christmas Darling.

I guess it's more of an EP than an album for now...

I like Happy Christmas (War is Over), but completely agree with Last Christmas, by Wham especially.
I completely despise that awful drek. We all now know what George Michael gave someone last Christmas, and it wasn't his heart.

I like Happy Christmas (War is Over), but completely agree with Last Christmas, by Wham especially.
I completely despise that awful drek. We all now know what George Michael gave someone last Christmas, and it wasn't his heart.
I rather not think about it

The only one I really like is Christmas Canon, the rest are just meh to me.

It sucks listening to the radio in the car because it feels like it gets earlier and earlier each year with this crap.

(but to be fair many years ago I had my last bag of chips stolen by a wild donkey. Never cared for donkeys after that).

Understandable. As I child I went to an egg farm to buy a bicycle and was butted by a goat, I've never trusted them since. (Goats, not eggs or bicycles. I hold them largely blameless.)

I think we have a thread winner here:

Scroll up to the Cheeky Christmas video, among others, to fill in your missing criteria gaps :).

What I was saying is that someone somewhere likes a song so there aren't any bad ones never mind the worst.

Do They Know It's Christmas is a channel-changer for me.

Me too.

And for so many reasons:

1. Would it be acceptable to ask the penguins in Antarctica if they knew it was Ramadan at all?
2. Do you assume there are no Christians in Africa?
3. There is water in Africa. And rivers.
4. "Thank god it's them, instead of you." Hey Bono, I know this is very difficult for you, but you were supposed to sing that line sardonically.

In no particular order:

The Chipmunks' tune
Dominic the Donkey
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
LOL, I love these! Now, "Last Christmas" by George Michael/Wham? Yuck! and so OVERPLAYED! Stop whining for cripes sake. It's Christmas! Plus, how do you give your heart to a person on Christmas,then the next year they don't even recognize you? Please...

LOL, I posted my post before I read yours! My sentiments exactly!

Do They Know It's Christmas is a channel-changer for me.
One of the earliest examples of virtue signaling.. look at me! I flew to this location in my private jet to sing this atrocious song with a bunch of other narcissistic a-hole "do-gooders" so that people know that I care deeply about starving Africans. One of the worst songs EVER!

Also, any Christmas song by Lennon or McCartney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes