PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who are your Super Bowl favorites right now?

Niners stampede whatever the AFC throws out there.

SF and Baltimore. I would love a Lions-Browns Super Bowl though.

Ravens vs Cowboys

From a QB POV:

Allen: he's got raw talent and guts. I like him. Wouldn't mind him getting a ring.

Jackson: uber athlete. Fun to watch. Needs a ring to STFU all his detractors.

Hurts: another great athlete. Seems like a low key nice guy. When was the last time a SB loser came back the following year to win it all? Oh, yea.

Tua: another under rated QB, though not as athletic as the guys above. I like the HC with his weirdo nerdy takes.

Purdy: he can wait. Though their players all seem likeable and deserve a ring, not looking forward to 9ers catching up to us in # of rings. Wouldn't be upset if they win though.

Prescott: good athlete and seems likeable but do not want Jerry to get #6. Maybe after he croaks Prescott can win it.

Goff: though unlikely he makes it, would be fun to see Campbell in a SB.

Long shot dark horse: Baker. Not going to happen but how crazy would that be.

I don't necessarily "like" a Ravens/Niners matchup if you know what I mean but I agree that's probably going to be it.
KC & Eagles is what I think..

We'll definitely see can't say I'm not a little jealous of that Rookie WR they Drafted R Rice decent young player who's growing with Mahomes.
Agreed. I believe KC will be back they beat action Jackson in the AFC Championship.

49ers and Dolphins. That would be a great matchup.

If the Bills beat the Dolphins again, then than it’s the Bills and Ravens.

Chiefs remind me of the 2005-2006 Pats. There will eventually be a team that exploits their glaring weaknesses.
I don’t see Doofins getting there this year and if they do and play SF ….they will lose by 2 TD at least

I don’t see Doofins getting there this year and if they do and play SF ….they will lose by 2 TD at least
San Frans weakness is thier secondary. They can be had on big plays. Tyreek would get 200 on them.

Niners gonna lose another game. Ravens or Rams. Eagles will sleep walk into the SB yet again

The favorite is the 49ers. The second favorite is the 49ers backups.

if its browns/lions my ass is heading back to church

Ravens and Detroit. Ravens win.

I honestly don't know who takes the Conference. Said it in another thread, and I guess I'm also sleeping a bit over Miami, maybe because something seems to happen that's stopped them from advancing deep enough. I will absolutely say my hope is that Buffalo doesn't get there. I can't even imagine how insufferable Bills fans would be if the Patriots remain where they are and they're raising a Lombardi. :rolleyes:

It's been a strange year, where it even feels like the AFC is vulnerable enough for even someone like Baltimore might finally emerge, even though the Ravens can't seem to get out of their own way in the postseason.

But if I had to make a prediction, I could see the Jags possibly being the dark horse, potentially against the Lions. That would be bonkers, which would sort of be fitting given how this year has already gone. :rolleyes:

I like 49ers over the Bills but I wish it was the other way. I like Josh Allen, always have like him.

Tua will choke away the season like always.

Dont put your money on Lamar Jackson.

He is the Ravens leading rusher once again.

49ers (if they stay healthy)

Dolphins or Chiefs (The NFL front office will want KC and the Taylor Swift element in the Super Bowl and the refs will know). If a team is going to beat the Chiefs in the playoffs they better blow them out.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the AFC wild card teams fighting for a play-off spot made it, say a Cleveland or Buffalo.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back