PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: We should have signed Al Haynesworth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it: AH is a slug-faker. :rocker:

Basically Haynesworth gets taken down by an OG and just lays on the ground like a beached whale while Michael Vick scrambles out of the pocket, before nonchalantly getting up a handful of seconds later.

Thanks for the details Jack!

I'll never understand why some players that have all the talent in the world give up on plays and games. If you have all of that talent, and are getting paid all of that money, wouldn't you go all out on every play to try to solidify a Hall of Fame career? What a fat waste he is.

Epic. Number 4 is my favorite.

1. Thought shuttle cone conditioning test was already over

2. Upset that his "Madden NFL 11" loafing rating isn't a 99

3. Enjoys long walks on the beach, candlelit diners and the feeling of wet grass between his fingertips

4. Believed he had made tackle, then realized the mass under him was just his stomach

5. Still in shock that Princess Di's ring fit Kate Middleton's finger perfectly

6. Still in shock that Donovan McNabb was actually benched for Rex Grossman

7. Just following orders to worry less about individual statistics, such as sacks

8. Wasn't going to catch Michael Vick anyway

9. Auditioning for Life Call endorsement

10. Gravity

Money ruins some people. Turns out Haynesworth is one of those people.

And his own player has to go AROUND him to pursue the play! Should have just stepped on him, get it over with.

Haynesworth has always been a headcase and he didn't want any part of the 3-4. Furthermore, Shanahan's been an ass to him. It's not really surprising that he'd give less than 100% under those circumstances.

That video looked like Adalius Thomas on defense in every down in 2009

Last edited:
Haynesworth has always been a headcase and he didn't want any part of the 3-4. Furthermore, Shanahan's been an ass to him. It's not really surprising that he'd give less than 100% under those circumstances.
Are you saying Shanahan is to blame?

Thread title and OP get a 9.2. Excellent form and delivery, could have been a touch more cutting, slight room for improvement in artistic interpretation, but essentially a very pleasing post.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why some players that have all the talent in the world give up on plays and games. If you have all of that talent, and are getting paid all of that money, wouldn't you go all out on every play to try to solidify a Hall of Fame career? What a fat waste he is.
You can have all the talent in the world but it doesn't mean you have a passion for the game. It was his choice to sign where he wanted and he picked Washington because they offered him the biggest contract. Sure he didn't know he was going to be playing in a 3-4 defense a year later but SUCK IT UP you fat piece of **** :D! He got paid a **** ton of money already and is still getting paid to play not ***** and give up. Clearly he's unhappy and things went south quick after Shanahan took over as head coach but at some point he needs to man up take responsibility for his mistake but that will never happen.

Last edited:
He's the exact opposite of the attitude and love of the game that is DEMANDED from people who put on a Patriots uniform.

Swill.

The reason that the Patriots love the game and are dedicated to it is because it is their nature, not because of some nonsensical delusion that such emotions can be extracted on demand. :rolleyes:

Coach Bill II ~ The Great ~ seeks out such players...He does not presume to mold them.

He does reinforce that attitude, though...by being utterly and fanatically devoted to the team, himself.

For his team, he will put his own job on the line, as proven dramatically, way back in 2001, when he cut Mr Offense, Terry Glenn, loose, despite having only a miserable 5-11 season on which to rest.

And that, I believe, is what creates the absolutely magical atmosphere that permeates that Locker Room...that Stadium...and all of New England: Coach Belichick is absolutely dedicated to his Men...to us.

I never wanted that clown to be a Patriot. He was an azz down here in Nashville, and thats not going to change being on another team. Whats funny is, Albert and Snyder deserve each other. Look at some of the FA signings the Redskins have had since Danny boy purchased the team in 99.

Washington Redskins: Five Worst Free Agent Signings Ever | Bleacher Report

and thats just a small sample. He's wasted more money than any owner in the league. I really feel bad for Redskins fans.

Basically Haynesworth gets taken down by an OG and just lays on the ground like a beached whale while Michael Vick scrambles out of the pocket, before nonchalantly getting up a handful of seconds later.

The OG that was supposed to be blocking him was also able to make a block on another DE (99) coming in at the end. :D

Last edited:
I think that non-effort explains why a similar style of non play by AD in 2009 cost him no interest from the other 31 teams after BB cut his sorry ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes