PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thinking of those who live on the West Coast of Florida

Wish I’d brought Glenlivet to my son’s house. LOL But he’s got bourbon and rum here. :) Plus… he’s nowhere near water. Unlike us idiots who bought two houses up from the St. John’s. Now just wait and see. And drink!
Yeah, tell me about it. I’m only a couple of blocks off from the beach. East of 3rd St. We made the last minute prep last night, killed the power to the appliances, and drove to St. Augustine to stay at my parents’ place. Hoping the storm surge doesn’t get to Matthew/Irma levels again.

I said the ones with a choice. The ones doing it out of arrogance. Like the people that ignore closed road signs or climb in no trespassing cliffs. Like they make idiots that drive their cars on frozen lakes or ponds pay.

Hey I used to Ice Race we only went on Frozen lakes that had a good thick base and in all the years I did that only one car ever was lost to a lake and that is because he opted to go beyond the designated safe areas.

I have to admit it was fun. Used front wheel drive cars with hand brakes to give a little more steering capability.

Not a good week coming up and it’ll probably be a good reason to curse my name by the time it’s over … just sucks. Definitely looks ominous right now and wishing all of you the best.
You're safe, it's Hurricane "Eye-Anne" (I know I've gone back to this well a couple times).

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Hey I used to Ice Race we only went on Frozen lakes that had a good thick base and in all the years I did that only one car ever was lost to a lake and that is because he opted to go beyond the designated safe areas.

I have to admit it was fun. Used front wheel drive cars with hand brakes to give a little more steering capability.
That's fine but it shouldn't have to be everyone else's bill to pay or have a rescuers safety compromised without some kind of accountability for what they caused

Inland it drops to Cat 3 then Cat 2 then Cat 1. Ian, how does this affect daughter's Cat Cafe? Inquiring minds want to know & are confused.

She's in Tallahassee - so she's OK. Although I'm sure you probably saw it was headed straight in her direction prior to making this turn.

My daughter went to FGCU in Ft. Myers, but she is in Orlando now. We would go to Sanibel for a weekend at least once a year when she was there. I can't imagine Sanibel is doing well at all. The dunes were not huge and the lodging was mostly Mom-n-Pop places

My daughter went to FGCU in Ft. Myers, but she is in Orlando now. We would go to Sanibel for a weekend at least once a year when she was there. I can't imagine Sanibel is doing well at all. The dunes were not huge and the lodging was mostly Mom-n-Pop places
1664394772956.png

Settling down here in Palm Beach County, as most of the rain is over. Still 30 mph winds. Kontra, some heavy rain is heading your wayScreenshot_20220928-163022_Chrome.jpg

Settling down here in Palm Beach County, as most of the rain is over. Still 30 mph winds. Kontra, some heavy rain is heading your wayView attachment 45791
It’s been raining on and off all day, but it’s definitely starting to pick up. So are the wind gusts. I’m already hammered though.

OK, this one computer "spaghetti model" needs to get kicked out of the club, Gronk-style

smodel.png

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes