PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Colossal Coaching Blunder: Norv Turner

Hindsight. It's a coin flip; a lot of good coaches would have gone for the onsides.

He may not be a great coach, but he didn't miss 3 FG's, or throw INT's. It wasn't a terrible coaching job...

Re: Keading is a choker

$10 says he gets beat up in the locker room

I'd do it

I honestly don't know how the moron even has a HC gig or got one after the stint with Washington. The Chargers have wasted a great team on him for 3 years now, good for them.

He miss another again us .

Somewhere right now, Ghostowski is seeing lots and lots of $$$...

Norvulation strikes again.

There's no way he has a set of testicles

San Diego... SUPER CHOKERS! Jesus, I'm staying away from ESPN and NFL Network for the next week or so. Between Favre, Manning, and Sanchez all playing on championship weekend, the ball washing is going to be absolutely unbearable.

Save us, Breesus, Lord. Save us.

Somewhere right now, Ghostowski is seeing lots and lots of $$$...

Yeah ... just 1 more problem.

Why football god why??? Must you continue to tourture us for 2 years...

Hindsight. It's a coin flip; a lot of good coaches would have gone for the onsides.

He may not be a great coach, but he didn't miss 3 FG's, or throw INT's. It wasn't a terrible coaching job...

That's not even the point. The point is you gambled when you didn't have to.

OT: To the Chargers Fan Who called Dale & Holley

Last Monday after the Pats got smoked by the Ravens, a Chargers fan called into the Dale & Holly show. It was obvious he's been waiting a long time for the chance to jump on our Pats while they were down.

He talked about how bad Belichick really was, how the Pats 3 SB victories were tainted and how over-rated Tom Brady is. Both Holly & Dale allowed him to rant for a while...too long in my op.

It was also obvious that this man was taking the Raven victory as his own form of payback for all the chokes the Chargers had done vs. our Pats. He truly sounded as if he KNEW the Chargers would be this year's super bowl champs!:rolleyes:

Although I actually wanted them to beat the Jets, I take great satisfaction in knowing that this man is now sitting in the exact same place we Patriots fans are...with egg all over his face.

So, Mr Chargers fan, if you're visiting this board...how does it taste bro?:D

man watching the highlights, this game was a game of inches....and stupid penalities...the Rivers pick killed em.

Sanchez played great for a rookie and i really enjoyed watching the D of the Jets.

Hard to imagine Gang green going into the big oil drummand knocking off the Colts, however I would love to see that...

It's not hindsight when I was yelling at the TV "WTF are you doing NORV MORON"

Re: To the Charger's Fan Who called Dale & Holly

It's now official - every team should WANT to play the Chargers in the playoffs. They are FRAUDS. No Chargers fan can ever talk smack EVER after this loss. They're a joke of an organization when it comes to playing big in big games.

They assembled a much better defense than Billy and crew in Foxboro thats for sure.
Maybe the Pats should run the ball a bit more as well....ya know, like they did when they WON the SB.

Just a thought.

You need to go back and watch those Super Bowls, because in 2004 the Patriots ran the ball for 80 yards, threw it for 350, and Brady set the Super Bowl record for completions, as he went back to pass 50 times, and the defense also gave up 325 passing yards.

That 2004 Super Bowl champion is NOT any different than the current scheme. We may not have the players, but we were a diversified passing offense back then, with Antowain Smith at RB, and he was running the ball at an amazing 3.3 yards per carry.

13-3 and one n done....Sheesh. They are terrible..

Somewhere out there Frank Moga is having a cheeseburger ... in honor of Rex.

Is there a San Diego message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots