PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you thought the season couldn't get any worse. This can't be happening. Jets to the AFC Championship and having to choose between them and Colts.....

Hello football hell

if the jets win the super bowl it will be worse...

lol @ norv giving sanchez the cold shoulder after the game

I hope the Jets beat the crap out of the COLTS. Just for letting them in I dont even care if they happen to win the superbowl (thought i really really hope they lose)

All 4 teams I wanted to win ... lost this weekend.

How am I doing .... :bricks:

My kids are laughing ... I told them that's why i stopped gambling in the 1985 playoffs.

norv turner is an idiot for onside kicking
revis is the best cornerback I have seen since.. uh. i dunno - ever?

San Diego... SUPER CHOKERS! Jesus, I'm staying away from ESPN and NFL Network for the next week or so. Between Favre, Manning, and Sanchez all playing on championship weekend, the ball washing is going to be absolutely unbearable.

A QB like that, can you believe this. Just goes to show you that it's all about the schemes and it all starts at the top with agressive game plans and smart football.................

San Diego... SUPER CHOKERS! Jesus, I'm staying away from ESPN and NFL Network for the next week or so. Between Favre, Manning, and Sanchez all playing on championship weekend, the ball washing is going to be absolutely unbearable.

You're right. The amazing thing is Drew Brees with his best offense possibly ever is flying under the radar.

What a terrible postseason.

OT: Colossal Coaching Blunder: Norv Turner

That ranks as one of the biggest coaching blunders I have ever seen.

By recovering the onside kick, the Jets were planning on running it four times up the middle.

Esiason is exactly right. You stand a greater chance of stopping the Kets on three downs than on four.

Reggie Wayne needs a hankie :)

Re: Colossal Coaching Blunder: Norv Turner

That ranks as one of the biggest coaching blunders I have ever seen.

By recovering the onside kick, the Jets were planning on running it four times up the middle.

Esiason is exactly right. You stand a greater chance of stopping the Kets on three downs than on four.

Yea I disagreed with it too.

Sad but true.
Norv Turner is a good dude..but onside kick made no sense.

I do not think he will be fired however.

OT: Keading is a choker

Enough said, I always thought he was not clutch but three missed kicks! Wow.

They assembled a much better defense than Billy and crew in Foxboro thats for sure.
Maybe the Pats should run the ball a bit more as well....ya know, like they did when they WON the SB.

Just a thought.

Congrats, you're my newest Ignore List member! Have fun with RhodyPatriot, klinefan, and the rest of them.

This Samoa football player bit on 60 minutes is interesting.

Re: Keading is a choker

He will never live this down

Panic set it, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back