PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The next time someone tosses you something …

Whoopsadaisy. But none of us are on the $33 million train. Good if you can get it.

Just said it to my wife when she tossed me a folded towel from across the room, but it opened up and didn’t quite reach me, and I leaned in but couldn’t quite snag it.

She laughed, obviously understanding the reference, so I figured I’d pass it along to anyone else who may want to try it at home. ;)

… And you don’t quite catch it.

Just shrug and say:

“Fingertips.”
i like it....

The O.G. of fingertips in New England...
JYTgRbj.jpg

Last edited:
clearly upset that Parker did not make that play. would be huge for the team, the HC, the QB and the FG kicker if he were to make the kick.
but 1 play does not make or break a player.
fact is that Parker has been ineffective the entire season. time to look ahead and shift the bulk of the snaps towards DD, Boutte, Reagor, Thornton

Last edited:
clearly upset that Bourne did not make that play. would be huge for the team, the HC, the QB and the FG kicker if he were to make the kick.
but 1 play does not make or break a player.
fact is that Parker has been ineffective the entire season. time to look ahead and shift the bulk of the snaps towards DD, Boutte, Reagor, Thornton
That wasn’t Bourne, that was DeVante Parker

Just hoping in another month for the overpaid vets to start ending up on IR for the year when they give up on the lost season so we can see the young guys.

Does this mean I can finally retire saying "tuck rule" anytime I drop something?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents