PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Matt Ryan ERROR is over in Indy

Weird cuz' Matty Ice looked good a week ago....

With 1 exception 8 days ago he was really ugly to see him this season...

Overall an average career...
That 28-3 ruined it all...

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
So the Colts are officially in the "Suck to trade a higher first or second round pick for another retread QB" mode.

So the Colts are officially in the "Suck to trade a higher first or second round pick for another retread QB" mode.
Jimmy G or (probably not because the Vikings are too dumb to get rid of him) Cousins up next.

Interesting that after coming off of his best game of the season just a week ago, they were talking about how Ryan was the best leader they've had at QB since Manning. What a difference a week can make.

Sounds to me like a coach trying to save his job by having the excuse he needs a new QB next year. Good news for the Pats imo

btw- Unless Ehlinger is VERY popular in the Colt lockerroom, or Ryan is that hated, then I were on that team, I'd be pretty pissed to go from a team that looked like a playoff team to one who looks like it just gave up on the season.

btw-2 Now how many back up starts does this make for this season. Seems like it has reached a whole new level

I'm disappointed Gilmore signed with a non contending team.

Interesting move but not surprising from an awfully managed team. The Colts WRs make our 2020 WRs look like All Pros.

Matty ice has been Matty Iced.

Ryan's stat-line isn't that bad for the season.

68.4%, 2,008 yards, 9 TD, 9 INT, 84.7 rating
That wasn't bad 20 years ago. It's well below average today.

and I was just re-watching SB51 where it was announced he was the league MVP that season. Father Time is a SOB and there is no escaping his grip.
Even Brady looks to be getting caught in his grip

15 years .... $290,000,000 give or take ...
1 Super Bowl .... 4 Pro Bowls ...
injured what 3 or so games.
He's done well ... time for him to go flip burgers.

Guessing Ehlinger will get at least a few weeks so he will probably play vs Pats.
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I guess 3 fumbles lost as well, I didn't dig far enough for EXACT stupidity.

Unfortunately for Matty Ice it was over near the end of the season 3 years ago. He was lying in the coffin two years ago and last year it was nailed shut and buried. The Colts thought the could exhume him and bring Frankenstein to life. Very good career though.

Yes, he'll definitely be playing against us. A new qb going against BB and our defense at home...I think I like our chances ;)
You can’t help yourself. Always drooling over BB in every post

From Luck’s retirement on, the Colts probably had the resources to acquire or draft virtually any of the current starting QBs of the league save Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, or Kyler Murray. I will never understand the endless string of retreads and not one attempt to acquire a young QB to build around.

The Jets and Bears may repeatedly fail to draft a good QB but at least they try.
Great post. Horrific management by the colts trying to fill luck replacement with over the hill has beens

Give credit where credit is due... Hightower devoured his soul with one hit...

Yes will always cherish that moment. Never ever been a Ryan fan

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back