PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The ManningCast Curse

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Last edited:
I remember Tom was sort of complaining that he had to stay up late to join them. Maybe it throws their routine off? Good thing we dont have any offensive superstars, so we dont have to worry about it :p

Question: I don't watch MNF unless the Pats are on. I know that you can watch the Manningcast on another ESPN channel, but do they show it at all on the main broadcast as well? Because if so when we play the Bills on Monday night I might just watch the nfl.com scoreboard rather than have to see those two idiots.

Id rather espn bring back dennis miller and have him jaw with booger mcfarland all night than watch the manningcast... cant imagine watching Captain HgH and Eli the Fraudster willingly

The ultimate test of the curse would be to have Justin Tucker on as a guest. Do it, Mannings!

Who was on Manningcast last night?

Question: I don't watch MNF unless the Pats are on. I know that you can watch the Manningcast on another ESPN channel, but do they show it at all on the main broadcast as well? Because if so when we play the Bills on Monday night I might just watch the nfl.com scoreboard rather than have to see those two idiots.
Per the story link:

Monday Night Football" games featuring the Manning brothers are denoted with an asterisk. The MegaCast will be available for 10 games total during the 2021 season.

WeekDateMatchup
Wk 113.9Raiders vs. Ravens*
Wk 220.9Packers vs. Lions*
Wk 327.9Cowboys vs. Eagles*
Wk 44.10Chargers vs. Raiders
Wk 725.10Seahawks vs. Saints*
Wk 81.11Chiefs vs. Giants*
Wk 98.11Steelers vs. Bears
Wk1015.1149ers vs. Rams
Wk 1122.11Buccaneers vs. Giants
Wk 1229.11WFT vs. Seahawks
Wk 136.12Buffalo Bills vs. Patriots
since there is no “*” we are safe from receiving any imbecilic tedium during the broadcast.

in the off chance I can actually watch, I hope the Manning’s don’t change their mind/ the schedule.

Per the story link:

since there is no “*” we are safe from receiving any imbecilic tedium during the broadcast.

in the off chance I can actually watch, I hope the Manning’s don’t change their mind/ the schedule.
They haven't announced their schedule for any games beyond Week 8 yet. Considering they will do 5 more, and there are 8 MNF games left, theres a good chance (62.5%) they will do the Pats/Bills game.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back