PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Jets are horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Jets Are Horrible

Classic example of a Jets fan.

Classic example of a Jets fan.

It's a classic example of any fan, really. Win, and the highs are too high. Lose, and the lows are too low.

Interested to see their reaction (good or bad) to the Dolphins game.

Which is very unfortunate.

Interested to see their reaction (good or bad) to the Dolphins game.

This game does have let down written all over it.

If the Jets do lose their will definitely be a sky is falling mindset all over Jet land.

Although, Rex has been waiting for a rematch with this team since the clock ran down in the last game. He really really hates that team.

This game does have let down written all over it.

If the Jets do lose their will definitely be a sky is falling mindset all over Jet land.

Although, Rex has been waiting for a rematch with this team since the clock ran down in the last game. He really really hates that team.

Let me explain something...

The Jets have a tremendous defense. Top three in the league. Jets, Baltimore, Pitt. Put them in any order and it's hard to argue it. The Jets have an average offense. The Jets average offense looked really good against an atrocious defense. Yes, the Pats defense is atrocious. Sanchez is not as bad as he looked in the opener and his is not as good as he looked this past Sunday. You will not be able to move the ball (as you did against the Pats in the 2nd have) as easily this week. Miami's defense is no joke.

Let me explain something...

The Jets have a tremendous defense. Top three in the league. Jets, Baltimore, Pitt. Put them in any order and it's hard to argue it. The Jets have an average offense. The Jets average offense looked really good against an atrocious defense. Yes, the Pats defense is atrocious. Sanchez is not as bad as he looked in the opener and his is not as good as he looked this past Sunday. You will not be able to move the ball (as you did against the Pats in the 2nd have) as easily this week. Miami's defense is no joke.

Please explain how Miami's offense has been anything other than below average at best? How will they be able to move the ball? This should be low scoring and close.

BTW, I take back my "horrible" statement. ;)

Best team in the AFC East right now.

With their only loss being by one point to a good Ravens team. Now their offense is rolling with the help of the Patriots confidence boosting and their best reciever (Holmes) isn't even playing yet.

Best team in the AFC East right now.

With their only loss being by one point to a good Ravens team. Now their offense is rolling with the help of the Patriots confidence boosting and their best reciever (Holmes) isn't even playing yet.

I guess now you have a team to root for!

That was a tough road win for the Jets.

Sanchez's development does not bode well for our future.

wait did you win the superbowl? No, so (Please be quiet - edited)!:)
I didn't edit that either...

Last edited:
wait did you win the superbowl? No, so (Please be quiet - edited)!:)
I didn't edit that either...

Can't really blame them. They don't even know what being a participant in a Super Bowl feels like... much less winning one.

Hopefully this "Jets being good" thing doesn't keep up... :bricks:

Hopefully this "Jets being good" thing doesn't keep up... :bricks:

IMHO, this years version of the Jets will peak around game 7, then Sanchez will begin is downward spiral, the team will collapse around him, Rex Ryan will be hospitalized from gorging at an all you can eat buffet, and the Pats will win the division.

Everyone remember that both Sanchez and LT cant play in cold weather..and guess whats coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents