PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The "Hottest Bar" in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly Monkey...indeed.

Regards,
Chris

No "hoodies" made me laugh, I'm surprised they don't have a BB picture next to that.

It appears that they don't want observant Jews in attendance with the skullcap prohibition. In addition some of their restrictions on baggy clothes might be considered racist.

I don't agree. They may have had real experience with gang fights in the club. If that was the "type" of people involved, it very exceptable to try to exclude gangs from the club.

And being blantantly anti-gang is in no way being racist.

I don't agree. They may have had real experience with gang fights in the club. If that was the "type" of people involved, it very exceptable to try to exclude gangs from the club.

I agree with you about anti-gang. I also know from reading history that one of the states that helped regenerate the Klan was Indiana.

At least this monkey joint lets the locals bring there farm animals in.

invisible-sets2.jpg

Edge sports them pretty regularly and pulls it off, but that's Edgerrin.

Yeah, that looks like the type of place that gangs love to hang out in, what with all the hip-hop music playing and everything.

I don't get the hostility. That bunch is no worse than what you get in the average Boston bar.

Really? Boston must have turned for the worse in the last 10 years (haven't been to a Boston bar in about that long and the talent was at a much higher level, as I remember it).

Really? Boston must have turned for the worse in the last 10 years (haven't been to a Boston bar in about that long and the talent was at a much higher level, as I remember it).

Oh thats a given, thats the whole point of the thread is that everyone is Boston is intrinsically more attractive, smarter, and stronger than anyone in Indy based purely on geographic location. I thought that was clearly established. :singing:

Oh thats a given, thats the whole point of the thread is that everyone is Boston is intrinsically more attractive, smarter, and stronger than anyone in Indy based purely on geographic location. I thought that was clearly established. :singing:

I can tell you I'm sure as heck more attractive than our Goddess in Blue.

This is all true. I dont know what bars you go to in Boston, but if they are anything like that hell hole you ob look like you are from Indy!

Never heard of the place...

If I'm from Indy and never heard of it, why is it on a Patriots message board?

Never heard of the place...

If I'm from Indy and never heard of it, why is it on a Patriots message board?

Because it's bye week, we're bored, and apparently, according to them it's the hottest place in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots