PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Dude STILL Abides By The Patriot Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Ward I believe. Posting this before I look it up. Not much of a film buff but my memory has a scary-good rep to maintain.
<returns from web search, fist-bumps self>
Yep. I looked it up on imdb after I asked the question. She was quite attractive back in the day

Against All Odds was a great film (Rachel Ward). Watched Jeff Bridges in a good movie last night, The Only Living Boy in NY.
I'll have to put that on the list.

I never doubted your fandom but didn't want to get into it with those who did. Welcome "back."

I'm also saddened by the news on the Big Lebowski. I wish him well.

As for the Pats, I won't quit on them now but it sure looks like it was a blunder to let Brady leave. It reminds me of 2008 when they lost him at the end of that defense's great run and it took them a few years to recover.
I think if Tom wanted to stay and play for BB it would have been a blunder but I don't think that was the case here.

I need to lobby Ian to bring Mosslost back from the Phantom Zone.

Only then will this place be back to normal
There was an elderly man named Harry Boy who used to patrol the pofo. I liked his take-no-prisoners style.

I was joking.

If NE isnt there I hope Brady wins the Super Bowl.
I'd be ok w that. Pretty cool he'd have more rings than Jordan.

No worries. I know the Dude abides.....but ALWAYS mark it a zero!!!!

I am incredibly saddened Jeff Bridges has lymphoma. My dad had it a few years ago and he beat it. Hoping Jeffery Lebowski does the same.

Been super busy with work, golf, summer vacations, family and sick and tired of COVID and political discussion so stayed away.

A bit down on the NFL situation but still kinda optimistic Pats will finish 9-7.

I am a bit curious why some are questioning my fandom. Is it because I haven't been here for a few months? Really?

Thought I built up more street cred that that?
v341FwlAfQ3-1MtoiEGL5bEVVoPRZu7xUo9bXWI3QdBLT236D5anb9agCWw3ctCzITPasIya1rEwJrvZS8W572UmqsaAq2P6JLTkfYLRveKDl6qOClqL0wX-d9ThHVzInq-Oyal8COs

Glad you are ok. Look forward to your contributions.

Last edited:
I am a bit curious why some are questioning my fandom
You bend down to worship Drew Bledsoe and Tony Eason. They will destroy all our chances of winning the Super Bowl.

You will stop worshipping Pat Patriot and all times that you have applauded the team prior to my purchase with your own hands.

Kraft 5:13

You bend down to worship Drew Bledsoe and Tony Eason. They will destroy all our chances of winning the Super Bowl.

You will stop worshipping Pat Patriot and all times that you have applauded the team prior to my purchase with your own hands.

Kraft 5:13
Oh how I missed your optimistic view on things....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down