PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sunday Night Football - Bengals @ Jets game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Jets could win their playoff game. Then play the Colts in the next round, which should be a good matchup again. Jets should have some confidence from the first time they met.

Revis is a beast!

As long as Manning is pulled in the second half and the Colts shut down Mathis, Freeney and half of their starting defense as well...sure they will have confidence.

Last edited:
the whole sachez montage and glorification is nauseating. i guess this is why nbc wanted the jet game for primetime.

Unless the Bengals are purposely not trying to avoid showing the Jets anything.

well, if that's the strategy, they are executing it very well!

I think the Jets could win their playoff game. Then play the Colts in the next round, which should be a good matchup again. Jets should have some confidence from the first time they met.

Revis is a beast!

bengals are better than this .they have allowed almost 200 yards rushing tonite after allowing 87 PG odd all season

As long as Manning is pulled in the second half and the Colts shut down Mathis, Freeney and half of their starting defense as well...sure they will have confidence.

Before Manning was pulled, the score was only 15-10 late in the 3rd quarter. Revis will shut down Wayne again. If they can cover/contain Clark, it could be another low scoring game.

look at sanchez jumping around after throwing a beautiful WR screen for a TD...:mad:

Polian himself said that the Jets would have beaten them even if they didn’t pull the starters. Are you calling him a liar?

O'brien needs to take notes. RUN THE DAMN BALL!

Before Manning was pulled, the score was only 15-10 late in the 3rd quarter. Revis will shut down Wayne again. If they can cover/contain Clark, it could be another low scoring game.
thats after manning missed 2 easy TDs to wayne and clark. after the jets kickoff TD, he drove right down the field for a TD. manning has had good sucess beating rex ryan defenses so i dont think they have chance if they get there.

Palmer is posting MVP numbers.. 1/10 0 yards. Stunning.

have to hear the noisy jet trash talk all week.

You cant help but feel like crap after watching this. The Jets have a better shot of advancing to the second round than we do. Its really Sad.

A thrashing!

You cant help but feel like crap after watching this. The Jets have a better shot of advancing to the second round than we do. Its really Sad.

Well their D can actually pass rush and they have a shutdown corner.

A week ago I'd agree with the 'Jets backing into the playoffs' theory, but after watching this game I'd say they deserve to make it. I can't say that any of the eliminated teams deserve to be in the playoffs more than they do.

A week ago I'd agree with the 'Jets backing into the playoffs' theory, but after watching this game I'd say they deserve to make it. I can't say that any of the eliminated teams deserve to be in the playoffs more than they do.

They'll be one and out when they go to Cin.

I wish I could agree but tonight looks like a complete mail-in from Cinci. At least Indy tried for part of the game.

Not really. We're at home, they're on the road. And the Bengals just didn't show up tonight, maybe purposely not trying to show the Jets anything. I still think Cincy beats them next week.

EDIT: Also, the Bengals swept the Ravens so it's a real stretch to say the Bengals are an easier matchup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents