PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Still think he’s a moron but I have a little more respect for Tomlin now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheenix11

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I still think he’s dumber than a bag of rocks but I have to give props to anyone who supports organizations like Operation Underground Railroad. Child trafficking is a horrible epidemic that doesn’t get enough attention and anyone who stands against it is ok in my book.

He's the NFL's youngest head coach to win a Super Bowl. Now the man without a losing-season during his 11 years at the Pittsburgh Steelers, Coach Mike Tomlin, has another mission.

"I'm a slave stealer!" he told CBN Sports.

This field general has an off-field mission that recently stole his heart – helping to rescue children from enslavement.

Leave it to a head coach to call an audible at a press conference to announce that the Steelers are supporting an agency that rescues kids from sex trafficking. Operation Underground Railroad is a group made up of former law enforcement and former Navy Seals who work with local law enforcement that go undercover in a dark, dark world.

'I'm a Slave Stealer': How This NFL Coach Rallied His Pittsburgh Steelers to Fight Child Sex Trafficking

Tooting his own horn much?

**** Mikey Tomlin, and **** the entire ****sdirt Squealers organization, its coaches, its players, and its willfully ignorant, phony tough, ugly fanboys.

Except for their LT; he's the ONLY one there whom I respect.

**** Mikey Tomlin, and **** the entire ****sdirt Squealers organization, its coaches, its players, and its willfully ignorant, phony tough, ugly fanboys.

Yeah what a **** for responding to questions about a charity he supports.

************ some of you let rooting interest **** you up in the head.

Good for him, very worthy cause and nice to see he is making this effort.

As much as I want him to be a crappy coach, he has won 114 games as HC or the Steelers in 11 years which is pretty good considering all the other morons who disguise themselves as HC's in the NFL..

If Tomlin deploys the same zone defense he uses against NE to protect the kiddies......I fear the worst.

It's beyond my comprehension how there is a demand for this kind of sub-human activity.

Kudos to Tomlin for putting a spotlight on this .

The fact that there are more people in slavery now, than in any point in human history, is stunning. And that it is happening in more neighborhoods than not, in the US, is equally stunning.

Good for him, very worthy cause and nice to see he is making this effort.

As much as I want him to be a crappy coach, he has won 114 games as HC or the Steelers in 11 years which is pretty good considering all the other morons who disguise themselves as HC's in the NFL..

Your comment sparked a visit to Steelerfans to check on the current love of their HC and found after surfing 3 pages I couldn't find a big Tomlin thread which seems to support your opinion and gives him another couple years regardless of the seasons outcome IMO.

He might not be BB but he's no Marvin Lewis either.

He has a winning record against the Ravens.

With a SB win on his HC resume, Carl Spackler would say "he's got that going for him, which is nice."

• Agree
Reactions: jah

You respect their LT, the guy who became famous for tooting his own horn?

Guess he's a lot more tolerable talking about things other than football. Usually it's the opposite.

Just read a PPG article how today TB12 the 1st has no opinion of Tomlin after just 2 years ago calling him a cheerleader.

Fox Sports hopes he keeps mum until Sunday's pre- game prediction but he's on a Father Figures movie promotion tour and doing many interviews in a day so there's a good chance after a few Four Roses he slips up.

It will be an interesting week if we can get Terry and Mike into a another war of words starting with cat.

Its a curious position taken by Bradshaw for now.

Terry turns 70 next year and has 23 years invested in broadcasting.

Will he take a safe position as he hopes to stay employed or is his job secure like Ditka and Madden before him with only health concerns or a sexual harassment suit slowing him down?

Last edited:
Yeah what a **** for responding to questions about a charity he supports.

************ some of you let rooting interest **** you up in the head.

He’s f’n the Steelers and all involved not the charity. No reasonable patriots fan supports Child slavery.

I mean, that's 99.99% of the population.

The people who support this crap are unfortunately enough in numbers and wealth to make it a billion dollar business and many of them are in places of power. THAT is the problem. It’s not the fact that the average person is into this, it’s the fact that people with power are. That’s why it is allowed to go on.

Some of them like Jeffrey Epstein even have their own islands set aside for this sick shyt.

Just read a PPG article how today TB12 the 1st has no opinion of Tomlin after just 2 years ago calling him a cheerleader.

Fox Sports hopes he keeps mum until Sunday's pre- game prediction but he's on a Father Figures movie promotion tour and doing many interviews in a day so there's a good chance after a few Four Roses he slips up.

It will be an interesting week if we can get Terry and Mike into a another war of words starting with cat.

Its a curious position taken by Bradshaw for now.

Terry turns 70 next year and has 23 years invested in broadcasting.

Will he take a safe position as he hopes to stay employed or is his job secure like Ditka and Madden before him with only health concerns or a sexual harassment suit slowing him down?
Did you see him on Jimmy Kimmel tonight talking about how he was the better QB than Brady? Pretty innocuous in the big picture, but it still made me spin my head around when I heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back