PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steinbrenner has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Kontra, I just visited that dummy's profile, and I have one question: What's with the love letter to you?

I've honestly never visited his profile until today. I really have no idea. My best guess is that Pewster is some gimmick poster that I've pissed off at some point in time. Regardless, that was about all I needed to see. I've put him on ignore.

Nah, suffice it to say I'll respect Ian's rule about not posting garbage spewed in the political forum in other forums.

Since I don't make a habit of it, I know exactly who you're talking about. If you can't see the difference between Steinbrenner, who was actually a pretty decent human being, and who I was talking about (I won't name him because of said rules, but you know who I'm referring to) then that's your problem. If you have such a problem with it, go ahead and open up a thread down there. We'll discuss what a class-A human being he was. :rolleyes: Suffice it to say, when you make comments like you did in a memorial thread about a guy like Steinbrenner, you look like a HUGE douchebag.

Since I don't make a habit of it, I know exactly who you're talking about. If you can't see the difference between Steinbrenner, who was actually a pretty decent human being, and who I was talking about (I won't name him because of said rules, but you know who I'm referring to) then that's your problem. If you have such a problem with it, go ahead and open up a thread down there. We'll discuss what a class-A human being he was. :rolleyes: Suffice it to say, when you make comments like you did in a memorial thread about a guy like Steinbrenner, you look like a HUGE douchebag.

Alright...let's break it up. I'll lock this thread since it's going nowhere, and we'll just move things over to the other one that I started this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down