PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steelers fan goes nuts after Patriots win the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these videos.....but my favorite has to be the Seahawks watch parties during SB 49 when Wilson throws the pick......

I do not get stupid people. They are just salty because their team cannot make it to a Superbowl

I love these videos.....but my favorite has to be the Seahawks watch parties during SB 49 when Wilson throws the pick......

Those are the true gems, because there was one moment when it all just changed. Even the Atlanta SB, it was a slow grind toward defeat. The Seahawks game all the emotion is concentrated to black hole levels.

Those are the true gems, because there was one moment when it all just changed. Even the Atlanta SB, it was a slow grind toward defeat. The Seahawks game all the emotion is concentrated to black hole levels.
Not to mention the flukiness of the Kearse catch really got their juices flowing (mine were boiling at the time) so of course they're all pumped thinking the Seahawks just made the play of the game and are going to win the SB... and then The Interception to Top All Interceptions happened and completely destroyed a part of their souls forever. Those videos really are the best.

The greatest thing is still the look Arthur Blanks Wife gives to him when the Pats had come back and she realized what we all realized, the Pats were going to win this game.

1j20dg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back