PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sony Michel waived by Rams

Do not want. Our offense would be a disaster with a below average RB.

Sign the beast....

...next season if Harris leaves.

If they roll back the offense to their more traditional pre-2022 schemes under a guy like Bill O'Brien then it might make some sense to bring back a guy like Michel who knows the offense and can be counted on to step in and be where he's supposed to be when spelling Stevenson, if Kevin Harris and/or Strong are injured. He's 27, which is relatively young overall, but on the older side for an RB and he obviously has had his injury issues. Still, the knowledge is a plus, might not be the worst idea for your reserve guy.

and to think... he was a first round pick of Bill Belichick. Michel had a good half of one year... other than not, not a particularly good first round pick

Wasn't he our primary back? I'm pissed about Chubb too, but I'm just keeping our options open.
Its puzzling why the Pats moved on from Sonny after only 2 full seasons.

Cant these NFL people see his greatness? He has been released by 3 teams in 5 years.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back