PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Site Offseason Changes Coming

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
As I do every offseason, there will be some tweaks and improvements coming, with the overall look and feel getting a significant upgrade in the coming weeks, probably one of the bigger ones I've done here in a while.

I've got a layout I'm working with that is a bit more impressive, which will also improve some things. User experience is obviously the focus, as I continue trying to give people more control on their own in here, with some other tools also being worked on/tweaked for that. There are some other cool features coming, along with the fact I'll do a little better job of fixing some existing things that aren't really available on mobile.

This should be a really nice change, and it also comes ahead of what will be, from what I understand, a significant upcoming software update.

I'll have more information as I get closer to having it all up and running, and definitely looking forward to what should continue to be an interesting offseason.

I'm afraid of change..... :(:(:(
None of the important functions will see anything changed in terms of the location of the buttons, etc. The goal is to improve things with this one, not make anything more confusing. I promise. ;)

Hopefully, we will never need the draft SOS feature again

Can we get some r-rated or x-rated gifs?:p
Asking for a friend.
As a trafficker of gifs, I can see this being a whole lot of fun.

Pretty much guaranteed a no from Ian tho.

Maybe implement a quality of life update for you? Any post or thread reports go straight to the trash?
images

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
Maybe implement a quality of life update for you? Any post or thread reports got straight to the trash?
images
Quality of life could certainly be better, but there are people on here with real issues far worse that I worry more about. But for me, I live life one day at a time for the sake of my sanity and try not to let stuff get to me. Albeit, some days are definitely better than others. ;)

If we all had the patience and diligence of @Ian this would would be a much better place.

I have one of them, but it changes daily.

From some sources, I heard Kraft was behind Ash's departure.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back