PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Siemian Up Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Sanchez is absolute trash...but then again I guess we all knew that already. This guy twice almost Trent Dilfer'ed his way to a SB. Smdh

Pre-season depth charts aren't particularly meaningful but I think it's still interesting that they chose to list QBs as co-starters, knowing that would make "news" in the twitterverse. Boost of confidence for Semen and a kick in the pants for Buttfumble. Somehow I feel like they're going to end up being better and more annoying than they have any right to be.

Co-starters = we don't have a starter. Not unexpected when Mark Sanchez is your 'veteran presence'.

screw the donkeys!!!

Better yet...

donkeys-mating-hans-reinhard.jpg

...let them do it to themselves.

Broncos fans are confident they will repeat. It doesn't matter who starts. They are predicting one of the rookies to start however.

Broncos fans are confident they will repeat. It doesn't matter who starts. They are predicting one of the rookies to start however.
That defense won't be as dominant and they won't beat the Pats for homefield again.

Damn, what the Pats could accomplish with TB under center. FU owners, GoToHell!! :mad:

Is anyone sensing a theme with me?? I apologize for my redundant, angry posts. Sigh:oops:

many siemian tried to kill the sperm whale

So wait. I'm confused. Co-starter and co-bencher is really the same position?

Denver fans are probably thinking that their running game and defense will carry them all season/postseason. I think they are in for a rude awakening, mostly because I cannot see the team matching the health they had in 2015. Furthermore, they did lose some important depth via FA defections on defense. I do not know if they have any in-house replacements for Trevathan, Jackson, and others should a rash of injuries befall the team.

Not to my knowledge, unless I missed something pretty big.
It was a failed attempt at a funny since he used to like to rotate QB's in and out of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back