PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Season-ticket holders on Jets tanking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree completely. The truth of the matter is that losing on purpose has a ripple effect upon the entire season, as well as the future through draft order. Teams that shouldn't make the playoffs get an extra win or two if the team losing on purpose is in division, and gets into the playoffs over a team that doesn't play the team that's tanking, and that ultimately impacts the entire league.

The problem is proving it, which is generally going to be hard to do, however when a team that is losing every week due to horrendous QB play passed on a starting caliber QB that is waived in season, which the Colts did when the Broncos waived Kyle Orton and the Colts had first shot at him on the waiver wire, then it's beyond obvious that they are trying to get the first pick overall, which they ultimately got. Fittingly the scumbag architect of that fix ended up at ESPN, but he should have been banned from football for life, and the Colts should have lost every pick in that draft and their first for 5 years.

Preach it. Can't believe it got so little attention. Actually, I can.

Why would it be hard to watch the jete destroy their franchise so badly that they thInk trying to lose is there best option?
And even more funny is it won't help and they will stay pathetic.

It's not about the JETES, it's about the 30 and their fans, as well as the league office and their toadies in the media.Over the past 10 years they have cloaked their bullsh.t attacks and sanctions as "protecting the integrity of the game," when in truth it's been about trying to f.ck Belichick and going to every length to try and stop them from winning. Yet while they shriek about the Patriots "cheating" they are either engaging in throwing games or looking the other way or supporting them, as JETE fans are doing now or the Colts did to get Luck. There is no greater crime in any sport than throwing the game or match etc...., and when teams or players do it the sanctions need to be as harsh as possible. Pollian should have gotten far worse than Pete Rose did for gambling as Pollian threw a season.

As a season ticket holder, I would be very annoyed that my team decided to tank the season. I certainly would not want to pay to attend any games that season.

It's not about the JETES, it's about the 30 and their fans, as well as the league office and their toadies in the media.Over the past 10 years they have cloaked their bullsh.t attacks and sanctions as "protecting the integrity of the game," when in truth it's been about trying to f.ck Belichick and going to every length to try and stop them from winning. Yet while they shriek about the Patriots "cheating" they are either engaging in throwing games or looking the other way or supporting them, as JETE fans are doing now or the Colts did to get Luck. There is no greater crime in any sport than throwing the game or match etc...., and when teams or players do it the sanctions need to be as harsh as possible. Pollian should have gotten far worse than Pete Rose did for gambling as Pollian threw a season.
Literally impossible to prove.

$40k in PSL fees!! I complain about Krafty but at least he didn't subject us to that.

Screw those fans and their team. Worst people in the league.

$40k in PSL fees!! I complain about Krafty but at least he didn't subject us to that.

Screw those fans and their team. Worst people in the league.

19424348_10209242934056969_5737748300752198506_n.jpg

If the jets want to cheat to lose (or anyone else fur that matter I couldn't care less). It's fools gold.

The jets are planning on breaking the bank on Jimmy G next year in free agency.

Jetfan 79's grandfather had to pay $14.99 for his PSL the year the Jets played in the super bowl for the last time. He made a similar comment via morse code when being tease about the payment.

He lost his farmer jeans.
View attachment 17381

What it means in Boston
View attachment 17382

My Boston is a little rusty. Having a tough time with this one.

"Farmer jeans" in English equates to what in Boston? Something "engines"?

Deflategate was completely disproved and they still f.cked Brady and the Patriots.
No they created fake science.
How do you suggest they prove a team tanked? Especially the jete. How does it look different if they are trying to win or tanking?

No they created fake science.
How do you suggest they prove a team tanked? Especially the jete. How does it look different if they are trying to win or tanking?

I don't disagree I'm just referring to the phoney sanctimony about the integrity of the game. I don't expect anything to ever happen, unless the Patriots get the first pick someday, but not being able to prove it isn't any going to stop me from calling bullsh.t on it it. Pollian is a scumbag, the Colts threw a season and they should have had their franchise taken away from their toothless crackhead fans.

Didnt the Jets tank about two years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back