PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Saw Peter King

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosey threetupu

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
this morning running. NY Road Runners Club had their Race for Life this morning. Central Park West was closed down and the race was only going uptown on the East side. He "just happened" to jog by in the opposite direction in the open lane when the women's group was going by. (So did I)

I had heard he's a pretty serious runner but he was pretty slow and looked like he was listing hard to his left.

I hear having your head up Goodell's arse all these years can have debilitating affect on your body. Probably, the lack of oxygen. No wonder King looked so slow.

Not a chance any of his running claims are true. He's just a regular joe who takes a jog everyday I mean look at the guy. We already know he has no integrity.

You guys need to eat a snickers, so much anger

I like Peter King, he does good articles (at least well written and with enough thought to be understandable). I forgave him a long time ago for criticizing the Pats as he switched sides in DG (Not all that late, too).

Last edited:
I call bullsh1t on this story.

There is no way you could recognize Peter King's face when it is forever lodged up Mara's ass.

****k Peter King

Edit: Read the comments. Too funny.

Last edited:
Hard to run fast with his panties in a bunch, evidently

this morning running. NY Road Runners Club had their Race for Life this morning. Central Park West was closed down and the race was only going uptown on the East side. He "just happened" to jog by in the opposite direction in the open lane when the women's group was going by. (So did I)

I had heard he's a pretty serious runner but he was pretty slow and looked like he was listing hard to his left.
A serious runner? That surprises me. He always looked to me like a terminal couch potato.

King would fit right in...

peterking.gif

"I swear I'm trying Mr Mara...I got my best lackey, Peter King, on it...but that damned Brady keeps winning Super Bowls...maybe you can talk to one of your NYC friends in Little Italy to find a permanent solution..."

mmqb-roger-goodell-john-mara.jpg

Give any 60 year old props for running in any race, but his writing, like all writers, I take with a grain of salt..

His craft is to attract followers and readers, if he does that he is considered a success.. we live is a shallow society with very low standards.

1.82 million twitter followers so he has be a success.. ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back