PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Saw Peter King

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I swear I'm trying Mr Mara...I got my best lackey, Peter King, on it...but that damned Brady keeps winning Super Bowls...maybe you can talk to one of your NYC friends in Little Italy to find a permanent solution..."

mmqb-roger-goodell-john-mara.jpg
Now, why can't a small sinkhole suddenly appear underneath them and swallow them on to their way to hell? F*ck them. This is me being restrained and polite.

MILWAUKEE-Restaurant host asks waiter: "God, did you hear about Peter King?"
Waiter: "No."
Host: "Died. He killed himself. Suffocated while sucking the air out of a football. Taped himself doing it."
Waiter: "AHHH, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!"

...after pausing to take another breath:

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Was he pontificating about pilsner over the open casket?
not quite, it just seemed like he really enjoyed the fact that people knew who he was. People deal with grief differently, but I could never be all smiley and friendly in a receiving line a few feet away from my dead brother.

Was he pontificating about pilsner over the open casket?
"Peter, would you like to say a few words?"

"Jim was a great friend of mine, one time we went out for Latte's, you know those Starbucks Latte's, you can't beat them folks. There was probably a bit too much sugar but it was still fantastic. And that's the thing about a good Latte..."

this morning running. NY Road Runners Club had their Race for Life this morning. Central Park West was closed down and the race was only going uptown on the East side. He "just happened" to jog by in the opposite direction in the open lane when the women's group was going by. (So did I)

I had heard he's a pretty serious runner but he was pretty slow and looked like he was listing hard to his left.
That's pretty exciting! Reminds me of recently bumping into the local mayor's barber while shopping at the Mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes