PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Saints vs Cardinals game discussion (NFL Hall of Fame Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've taken out of this game is the Saints back up QB Chase Daniel looks far more competent playing QB than Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow combined. :p

Last edited:
They keep showing the Sean Payton image that says "Do Your Job", obviously Belichick didn't coin the phrase but wasn't he known as the guy who used it the most? Seems weird.

Last edited:
They keep showing the Sean Payton image that says "Do Your Job", obviously Belichick didn't coin the phrase but wasn't he known as the guy who used it the most? Seems weird.

Payton has also been quoted several times on how much he looks up to NE and BB.

Last edited:
heh...uh, nope...doesn't bother me at all...can't speak for anyone else but...uh...I watch the plays and stuff

Just wanted to post the word atrocious since it looks like fun

Just watched some highlights, Kolb looked bad! Looks like the Eagles did well on that trade!

It's actually sort of hypocritical on Payton's behalf. If he had done HIS JOB properly, he wouldn't be absent this season. That oversized poster casts him as some sort of martyr, which also is weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back