PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

OT: Saints vs Cardinals game discussion (NFL Hall of Fame Game)

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
NFL Network (8pm EST)
Game-Center

It's that time of year where you get slightly excited for the kick-off of the NFL's exhibition season only to be reminded 2 series in just how awful pre-season football is.

Regardless, here's a discussion thread. Take a shot every-time the word "bounty" is mentioned.

Last edited:

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Saints score a TD on their opening drive. That'll probably be it for Brees.

Big-T

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I hope for the Cardinals sake the defense tackles better than that when the regular season comes around! It was atrocious.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm really not sure what the hell Kolb was thinking there. There was no way that ball was getting through.

Ron Sellers

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Shouldn't that have been a touchback on the long punt, when the 2nd Arizona player that downed the ball slid onto the goal line? Would have thought NO would throw the red flag, though maybe they prefer the situational football in preseason.

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I know it's a meaningless pre-season game, but damn it's nice to have the NFL back on TV.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
his year it looks like the Cards will be another classic case of having all the talent surrounding, but they're just missing a QB.

Sciz

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The injury to Kolb just gives Skelton more of a fair chance at the starting job. I personally think he's the better option anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.