PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ryan Shazier

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far the best moment of the night. Sheer determination in his face, when he started walking and didn't want to take the spotlight from the drafted player and just quickly announced the pick.

Wish him the best in his future.

Sorry not sorry, but when you call the tune by illegally & recklessly leading with your helmet, you sometimes have to pay the piper with something other than a penalty flag.

I thought it was interesting that on a night where everything is smiles and sunshine they brought out a guy to show the players the other side of what they may have just signed up for.
Good to see him progressing though.

Good to see him walking, however difficult. One step at a time. I know from this.

Sorry not sorry, but when you call the tune by illegally & recklessly leading with your helmet, you sometimes have to pay the piper with something other than a penalty flag.

Does the piper collect interest?

I never liked the way he recklessly played but man that was emotional.

He is a young millionaire and fortunately will be able to live a healthy life post football, I hope he recovers his walking on a normal standpoint and never step on a field (to play) again.

I'm happy for him and thought it was a great moment, but there's a bit of a sinister underlying message. "Hey rookies, welcome to the NFL. This is what can happen to you because you play this violent sport."

I've held off saying anything about this because I know how it might come off, but something about the way the NFL media machine hyped this moment up didn't sit well with me. They turned his triumph into clickbait.

I've held off saying anything about this because I know how it might come off, but something about the way the NFL media machine hyped this moment up didn't sit well with me. They turned his triumph into clickbait.

Quite a dirt bag move wasent it? Kinda like a Jessica Lynch move by the nfl

**** you, you ****ing brain-dead ****ing lemming azzhole. Welcome to my Ignore List, scumbag.
giphy.gif

Avoid Insults In Making Your Point - Please use words other than "idiot", "moron", "stupid" to back up any posts you disagree with - There have been a plethora of these types of responses and we're respectfully asking you to avoid them and put in a little more effort to explain why you disagree with a post.

Avoid Insults In Making Your Point - Please use words other than "idiot", "moron", "stupid" to back up any posts you disagree with - There have been a plethora of these types of responses and we're respectfully asking you to avoid them and put in a little more effort to explain why you disagree with a post.
To be technical, he did avoid using those words......
He said
captstone said:
"**** you, you ****ing brain-dead ****ing lemming azzhole. Welcome to my Ignore List, scumbag."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back