Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
OT: Roger’s wife pulls a second hand Kevin Durant on Twitter

Only question now is, how many games does she get suspended for this bafoonery?

She used to be a newscaster in Maine years ago, if memory serves. The anonymity is annoying... but I can't blame the gal for supporting her husband. He may be a douche, but he's her douche.

...uh... so to speak. LOL

She'll be suspended for 6 games but then Roger will be an unbiased arbitrator and waive any penalty.

Seriously - all players and fans alike want is "fairness" in sports.

Tagliabue confirmed that BountyGate was much ado about nothing - but they'll never get back a lost season suspending their coach - not to mention the draft picks.

Same for FrameGate. Goodell benched the GOAT for 1/4th a season only because other owners were jealous about the Pats going to the Super Bowl on average every other year.

His corruption is there for anyone who believes in the Laws of Physics to see.

His own top official confirmed the gauge he used showed no unnatural loss of PSI (so Roger just "assumed" the official - who's memory he trusted to remember 24 PSI levels down to a 10th of a pound 2 hours after he checked them - suddenly developed Alzheimer's and assumed he couldn't remember which gauge he used.)

As long as Roger Goodell is commissioner, there is no "even playing field" in the NFL. Owners want parity - mediocrity - so they can all loft a Lombardi over their heads - and Roger is committed to making the game inherently unfair, whether it's being caught in his deceit about not knowing Ray Rice hit his wife, or letting John Mara's kicker off the hook on a "mandatory" suspension for Domestic Violence.

The fuhrer's corrupt wife said:
As a former media member, I’m always bothered when the coverage doesn’t provide a complete and accurate picture of a story. I’m also a wife and a mom. I have always passionately defended the hard-working guy I love—and I always will. I just may not use Twitter to do so in the future!”

Lol you can't make this **** up! :rolleyes:

Reading the rest of that article. Goodell's wife is real ****ing *****. How dare she use Goodell's father altercations with Nixon and act like Roger is being unfairly attacked. If Roger Goodell's dad was alive, I imagine he would be deeply ashamed of Roger.

Mr. Goodell has his own Twitter account with more than 500,000 followers under the handle @nflcommish. He last tweeted Saturday in Indianapolis, from the Colts’ unveiling of Peyton Manning’s statue outside their stadium. @forargument liked that tweet.

Oh look at that, that ***** liked a tweet about a sexual predator. ****ing disgusting! Shameful, scum sub-humans who should be shunned from society permanently.

Last edited:
She seemed really nice as a newscaster. Wonder why she latched on to that creep.

I find it interesting she's had the account since 2014, Goodell has been under a barrage of attacks questioning his character the whole time, but it's only during his contract negotiations that she comes out to defend him.

No one should be surprised by this. You sleep with dogs, you get fleas. Evidently, she has the same type of moral fiber that he does. They deserve one another.

Last edited:
People I know in Maine say she's a sweetheart, they also say Roger's an ***hole.

but I can't blame the gal for supporting her husband.
Of course you can. She's in it only for the money, there's no other reasonable explanation.

Her Twitter handle was @forargument.

She's so dumb she needed to label the Twitter handle as the one she was to use for getting into arguments online.

Roger should check to see if there's a Twitter handle @foraffairs or @forembezzlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots