PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: RIP Frank Wycheck

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

wow that’s crazy to me. I met him downtown many years ago when he was still playing. Sitting a a bar waiting on a Preds friend of his. Told him he was on my FF team (lame I know, but he was), he even got on my phone when a buddy didn’t believe I was sitting next to him. Straight up class act guy, sad to see this.

Sounds like a Bob Saggot situation hitting his head.

A friend of mines father died when he passed and fell off a loading dock hitting head. Freak accidents.

RIP Frank Wycheck, and prayers out to his family and loved ones. I'm 3 years older than Frank. Really makes you think how special and delicate our time on Earth is.

A friend of mines father died when he passed and fell off a loading dock hitting head. Freak accidents.
He was living with his daughter because he was having issues. His daughters donated his brain for CTE research.

From 2017:

RIP... Way too young.

Doug Flutie would've won that game.

Followed Wycheck from the time he was at Maryland, which the Washington Post covers extensively. Really made something of himself after being drafted in the sixth round. Of course, we're familiar with sixth round success stories. Sorry to see him go so young.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back