PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT RIP Dwayne Haskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sad news. So young

Geez … what a shame. RIP.

************. I know it’s cliched and overused but seriously, tomorrow is never ever guaranteed for anyone. Just a couple years ago he was college superstar first round draft pick with fame and fortune awaiting him, then ran into some rough career disappointments for whatever reason, and now he’s gone in the most tragic circumstances. All before the age of 25.

RIP. I'm pretty much speechless about this.

Just terrible...in a short period from a possible star in pro football with a bright future and an awesome possible life quality to this...
Not yet 25...

Tragic

A parent's worse nightmare. RIP Dwayne.

Such sad news. He was in florida on trubisky and teammates invitation. Whether he was to pan out or not, he was trying. Rip young man

Terrible way to die, and at far too young an age. May God grant some level of comfort to his family and friends.

That's just terrible

Apparently he ran out of gas on the highway and was walking when got hit by a dump truck

Horrible news. My thoughts go out to his family and friends. So sad to hear this.

Shocking -- and very, very, very sad. My thoughts are with those who were close to him.

Horrible news, very tragic.

That's just terrible

Apparently he ran out of gas on the highway and was walking when got hit by a dump truck
Wow... if thats true thats just terrible. Its terrible anyways, he was so young to be gone. Rest in paradise and prayers to the family, its not easy losing the ones you love.

Difficult to understand why he was walking in a limited access highway seems with no pedestrian access...

Then hit by a dump truck...

dump truck? “got hit by a car”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots