PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan [says Amari Cooper is a turd]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like Gilmore kinda disagrees with Rex.

LMFAO, Gilmore is full of ****. Top TWO in the league to cover? GTFOH.

If Rex called me a turd, I’d say: hideee hoooo

Gilmore is just messing around

Is it though ? Like, how offended are you when someone calls you a turd ? Maybe I’m missing something, but I think it’d make me laugh to be called a turd !

« Haha. What ? A turd ? Haha. Haven’t been called that since 5th grade ! »
If someone on this forum called me a turd, I'd laugh.

If a member of the media covering my profession called me a turd on national TV because of my work performance (and not, like, due to some issue like drunk driving or domestic violence), I'd be pretty mad.

If someone on this forum called me a turd, I'd laugh.

If a member of the media covering my profession called me a turd on national TV because of my work performance (and not, like, due to some issue like drunk driving or domestic violence), I'd be pretty mad.
Heehee. I’d Laugh in both cases. As a public school teacher I’ve been called worse by my own govt (and much, much by parents and students).

I just find “turd” to be an infantile sass so the term makes me chuckle. Regardless of context. It’s like being called poopyhead. Who can take “turd” on tv seriously ?

LMFAO, Gilmore is full of ****. Top TWO in the league to cover? GTFOH.
Pretty sure we should understand that his release game is top 2, not necessarily overall top 2

Not saying it's true, either

Pretty sure we should understand that his release game is top 2, not necessarily overall top 2

Not saying it's true, either

Neither is true. Gilmore is likely being nice to a fellow player while trying to make his effort look all that much better from the regular season game against Dallas last year where he pretty much pitched a shut out.

Neither is true. Gilmore is likely being nice to a fellow player while trying to make his effort look all that much better from the regular season game against Dallas last year where he pretty much pitched a shut out.
Yeah, I don't know if i agree with Gilmore too, but what i understood is he complimenting his release specifically, and u were talking about him complimenting him generally.

Still, Im with u, i dont like Cooper all that much

Yeah, I don't know if i agree with Gilmore too, but what i understood is he complimenting his release specifically, and u were talking about him complimenting him generally.

Still, Im with u, i dont like Cooper all that much
A receiver's release is a big part of what makes him a difficult cover. Cooper's release isn't all that great, and definitely isn't top two in the game. But Gilmore is welcome to have his opinion. It's just that most people see right through it.

A turd. C'mon man. You've coached in the NFL. Call the guy a POS like you would've in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes