PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Report: Tubby Wrecks eats 7,000 calories a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Report: Tubby Wrecks eats 7,000 calories a day

In other news ,the Sun has been setting in the west...

Maintaining that physique can't be healthy, but at least he's also not in a stressful occupation. :rolleyes:

wasnt that article a joke?

I'll assume you are referring to the Elvis article and not the article I linked to. It sounds ridiculous, but it is actually circulated as a fact.

I'll assume you are referring to the Elvis article and not the article I linked to. It sounds ridiculous, but it is actually circulated as a fact.

There are many articles about elvis and his calorie intake all pretty much stating the same thing. If people can believe in something like Haarp or ufos then its not a great leap to think elvis could eat 50,000 calories in a day. He use to eat 12-15 of these peanut butter bannana bacon sandwhiches at a wack. His mother said he was up till dawn talikng and eating these things. Its been repeated so many times on so many different sites i think there has to be some truth to it. Anyways he was only 42 when he keeled over and died while sitting on the toilet.

Last edited:

Maintaining that physique can't be healthy, but at least he's also not in a stressful occupation. :rolleyes:

No kidding. It has been proven that stress leads to a lowered metabolism.

Last edited:

I had read that The King was around 3-bills but 350? WOW.

Man thats shocking...7000 calories? :eek:

That figure is way too low.

Elvis ate two 42,000 calorie sandwiches a day and ate 100,000 calories a day? I think someone added an extra zero on there. Probably more like 4200 calorie sandwiches and he probably ate 10,000 calories a day and not 100,000.

If the bread has 150 cals per 1 inch slice, thats about 1800 cals in bread for a foot long large loaf.

Peanut butter is 200 cal per serving, 16 servings per jar, for a 1 lb jar. that is 3200 cals.

Bananas are roughly 100 cal a peice. Lets say he put 10 on there fore another 1000 cals (but really, cant fit 10 bananas on 12 inches of bread).

Lets say he put 1 lb of the fattiest bacon he could on there and cooked it in a skillet. There is an option on CC for bacon, fat only. That is just under 200 cal per oz. So lets say another 3200 cal for that.

Total: 8300 per sandwich. Hell throw another 700 on there for a jar of jam. Still only 9000 cals.

Last edited:

Elvis ate two 42,000 calorie sandwiches a day and ate 100,000 calories a day? I think someone added an extra zero on there. Probably more like 4200 calorie sandwiches and he probably ate 10,000 calories a day and not 100,000.

If the bread has 150 cals per 1 inch slice, thats about 1800 cals in bread for a foot long large loaf.

Peanut butter is 200 cal per serving, 16 servings per jar, for a 1 lb jar. that is 3200 cals.

Bananas are roughly 100 cal a peice. Lets say he put 10 on there fore another 1000 cals (but really, cant fit 10 bananas on 12 inches of bread).

Lets say he put 1 lb of the fattiest bacon he could on there and cooked it in a skillet. There is an option on CC for bacon, fat only. That is just under 200 cal per oz. So lets say another 3200 cal for that.

Total: 8300 per sandwich. Hell throw another 700 on there for a jar of jam. Still only 9000 cals.
Heres just one of many i could have chosen.

What The Death Of Elvis Presley Teaches Us About Obesity

Elvis was consuming over 85,000 calories per day and was sitting around doing nothing more strenuous than reaching forward to flip the channels on his TV set. 85,000 calories is more than enough to keep an elephant alive. Presley’s favorite daily diet was a 30-cm long bread roll stuffed with bacon, peanut butter and strawberry jam. Each one had about 42,000 calories. Elvis would eat two every day together with other snacks like hamburgers and deep-fried white bread.

Last edited:

Heres just one of many i could have chosen.

What The Death Of Elvis Presley Teaches Us About Obesity

Elvis was consuming over 85,000 calories per day and was sitting around doing nothing more strenuous than reaching forward to flip the channels on his TV set. 85,000 calories is more than enough to keep an elephant alive. Presley’s favorite daily diet was a 30-cm long bread roll stuffed with bacon, peanut butter and strawberry jam. Each one had about 42,000 calories. Elvis would eat two every day together with other snacks like hamburgers and deep-fried white bread.

The King probably died on the toilet due to the massive dump he was taking...

The King probably died on the toilet due to the massive dump he was taking...

You mean The King s*** his brains out? :D

Last edited:

You mean The King s*** his brains out? :D

When "The King":rolleyes: died he was a huge lard ass useless POS that could have played NT for the Pats!
Fat chumleys are revered...it's odd as **** if ya ask me.

When "The King":rolleyes: died he was a huge lard ass useless POS that could have played NT for the Pats!
Fat chumleys are revered...it's odd as **** if ya ask me.
Could you imagine Elvis playing NT for the Patriots and calling audibles... :D

Could you imagine Elvis playing NT for the Patriots and calling audibles... :D

"Forty two....forty two is the word....forty two.......... ....ehhhhh forty....ahhhhh yeah...forty whatever............"

"There would be ALOT of fans, although they'd be retar**** and wouldn't know WTF they were there for ......and the team would be pathetic too.

"Forty two....forty two is the word....forty two.......... ....ehhhhh forty....ahhhhh yeah...forty whatever............"

"There would be ALOT of fans, although they'd be retar**** and wouldn't know WTF they were there for ......and the team would be pathetic too.

Jeez. Who peed in your Cheerios tonight?

Jeez. Who peed in your Cheerios tonight?

Sorry bruh.....I get a lil c-N-TAY sometimes.........hmmmmmmm who would've guessed?

LMAO

Is Rex Ryan the new "Sexy Rexy".

jabba_20rex_202-thumb-382x491-23925.jpg

OMG too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick