PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Reggie Wayne fuming "It's bull. It's bull, man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm not so sure about the statement that Reggie wasn't open. There was more than once when they showed replays where he broke free of the coverage and could have had some catches if thrown to him.

If theres any receiver who seems to have done more damage to the Pats in the past, I'd have to say it is Reggie Wayne. I have respect for him as an opponent.
Its just too hard to look at the receiver running the route and know whether he is open in time for the throw. There could be a defender over the top, the ball could already be out, the rush could keep the QB from having time to get it to him.
I'm not saying he wasn't open necessarily, I'm saying you just cant tell without seeing the all22

Payton was flashing back to the Super Bowl last year and said to himself, "maybe I won't throw it to Wayne this time".

Payton was flashing back to the Super Bowl last year and said to himself, "maybe I won't throw it to Wayne this time".
ITs funny but I kind of thought calling so many runs was being influenced by him not wanting to end another game and season with a pick

ITs funny but I kind of thought calling so many runs was being influenced by him not wanting to end another game and season with a pick

From what I saw the Jets were in Nickel most of the day with Eric Smith playing LB in a 4-3 esque formation. Daring INDY to run.

1 catch 1 yard, still LMAO

Did anyone hear Collinsworth comment on the crowd noise being pumped in regarding the noise? I heard all the dome teams do it, also thought it was illegal
they denied it in 07 i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore