PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ray Liotta has passed away

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
A shocker. Ray Liotta, the terrific actor whose career breakout came in the Martin Scorsese crime classic Goodfellas, has died. Deadline hears he died in his sleep in the Dominican Republic, where he was shooting the film Dangerous Waters. We will have more details when they become available.

‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Dies at 67

RIP, Ray.

And may God grant some comfort to his family and friends in this difficult time.

People seems to die in their sleep a lot at DR. All natural? I am beginning to think not. May be some dangerous gases from AC or other places.

People seems to die in their sleep a lot at DR. All natural? I am beginning to think not. May be some dangerous gases from AC or other places.
I've had 2 friends around 50 die from heart attacks in their sleep locally, both appeared fine, and 1 had his yearly physical 2 days earlier.
No struggling either, covers weren't even tussled.

RIP. What a great actor.

But there's almost always more to the story than someone just simply falling asleep and dying without any pre existing condition.

Aw damn....one of my favorites....

The recent cases were in the Bahamas, not the DR, where multiple Americans died. It was determined it the past few days that the cause was carbon monoxide poisoning.

Maybe Big Paulie got him for ratting him out.

3a389923a96900cc25c267c2c02f4a5e.jpg

Ray's stare could penetrate steel.

RIP Mr. Liotta. :(

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes