PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Olivia Newton-John dead at 73....

RIP

i had such a crush on her during when i was 10ish

Reactions: sb1
Courageous fighter.

RIP Sandy

Goodbye to Sandra Dee.. :(

I remember seeing her seeing "I honestly love you" in a ball gown in the early 70s, I thought she was the most beautiful thing I ever seen.

So sad that she lost her battle after so many years of fighting. Definitely one more beautiful angel up there today.

Lovely gal with a beautiful voice. God rest you and keep you, Olivia. Any Aussie gal who can record a Bob Dylan song and make it a hit... well, she's got it going on. :)

1659995105208.png

Very sad news about a woman who kick started puberty for quite a few of us. Grease is an all time great musical. Xanadu.... well, not so much.... though it did have a decent soundtrack... I can't help but be quite familiar with her songs from having an older sister obsessed with her. I swear the following conversation is real:

Me: My favorite girl just died.

My girlfriend: No I didn't, I'm right here.

Me: No, my other favorite girl.

My girlfriend: Olivia Newton-John died..?!?!?

Last edited:
I know for a fact she was many young man's heart throb after Grease and the Music video for "Let's get physical".
The end scene with black leather pants and red lipstick... something was throbbing.

RIP

Olivia Newton-John, beloved actress and singer best known for her role as Sandy Olsson in Grease and for a long string of hits topped by 1981’s “Physical,” died on Monday (Aug. 8). She was 73.

Her official Facebook page confirmed the news, noting: “Dame Olivia Newton-John (73) passed away peacefully at her Ranch in Southern California this morning, surrounded by family and friends...

Olivia Newton-John, Beloved ‘Grease’ Actress & Singer, Dies at 73

Rest in peace, Olivia.

I dug her before Grease… If You Love Me is an awesome song, especially to a kid barely into his teens who had the hots for a cute little blonde around the corner…

Time, you have proven once again that you are a cruel thief…

Devastating news worthy of two threads

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back