PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

yeah, now that lamar is hurt...easy to say that.

Maybe they would have won today if he‘d played. They’re terrible without him. They’ve barely above average with him. It isn’t just him; that team is racked with injuries.

Gronk and Brady connection are just a tad off today causing lots of incompletions and keeping the Bills in the game.

Last edited:
That’s wraps it up.
Brady wins MVP 36 TD 9 INT 4000 yards with four games to go.

3 games against the Panthers and Jets to come.

That crazy part is that most of those INTs came off of Bucs dropping and deflecting the passes into the air plus one off of a hail mary

That’s wraps it up.
Brady wins MVP 36 TD 9 INT 4000 yards with four games to go.

3 games against the Panthers and Jets to come.
I was thinking that as Perriman was scoring. That should be a wrap on the league MVP. Tampa was dead in that game in the 4th and as soon as Tom got the ball in OT on his own 7, he made magic happen again.

So what do the Bucs take away from this game because it was against a very good team with an MVP candidate on the other side but at the same time you almost had an all time meltdown. It would almost have been better if it was the same score and result but it was a back and forth slug match and not whatever this was.

So what do the Bucs take away from this game because it was against a very good team with an MVP candidate on the other side but at the same time you almost had an all time meltdown. It would almost have been better if it was the same score and result but it was a back and forth slug match and not whatever this was.
Buffao made excellent half time adjustments. Once they started to run in the second half, everything changed. They changed up their defense too as well. It happens. I would not call it a melt down as much as the Bucs got really outplayed in the second half, especially the fourth quarter.

I really thought the Bills should have went for the 4th and 2 in the fourth instead of the FG. Had the Bucs on the ropes. You don't let Tom get his hands on that ball.

I was thinking that as Perriman was scoring. That should be a wrap on the league MVP. Tampa was dead in that game in the 4th and as soon as Tom got the ball in OT on his own 7, he made magic happen again.
My sentiments exactly! The Bucs had a near flawless first half and a terrible second half. I totally expected Buffalo to make adjustments at halftime & mount a comeback. I knew they wouldn't just roll over and die with their season on the line! Brady to Perriman for a 33 yard game winning touchdown! Not even Stevie Wonder saw that coming! LMAO! That was such a vintage Brady drive in OT!

My sentiments exactly! The Bucs had a near flawless first half and a terrible second half. I totally expected Buffalo to make adjustments at halftime & mount a comeback. I knew they wouldn't just roll over and die with their season on the line! Brady to Perriman for a 33 yard game winning touchdown! Not even Stevie Wonder saw that coming! LMAO! That was such a vintage Brady drive in OT!
That drive was very deserving of his 700th career TD.

brady was pretty ordinary for some parts of the second half - bit wide of Gronk, bit early to Godwin and they didn’t adjust on the running game. Evans played really well today. Lots to talk out of this game if they can stay healthy on o with AB back in two weeks not bad

brady was pretty ordinary for some parts of the second half - bit wide of Gronk, bit early to Godwin and they didn’t adjust on the running game. Evans played really well today. Lots to talk out of this game if they can stay healthy on o with AB back in two weeks not bad
Brady was a bit off but man the Bills secondary had the receivers blanketed all game. Every catch was contested it seemed. The first TD was a fantastic catch by Evans who had himself a game.

Any talk of AB being cut better because long dead.

Brady was a bit off but man the Bills secondary had the receivers blanketed all game. Every catch was contested it seemed. The first TD was a fantastic catch by Evans who had himself a game.
And those incompletions with Gronk were all difficult and just inches off.

He had one to Godwin too off his fingertips. Brady had to fit a ton of balls into 6 inch windows. At times his receivers go their hands on it but the Bills defenders were right there and wrestled it away.
Bills coming into this game had the best pass defense in football and it was not close. Opposing QB's averaged 160 yards and a 55 qb rating against them...WHy do you think the pats didnt let Mac throw

I'm convinced nobody is stopping the Tampa offense with a healthy AB and Gronk. We have to remember the Bills going into the game had the #1 defense in a lot of metrics. Those 33 points were not easy

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back