PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

You're a pathetic troll, and a liar. Now get back under your bridge.

Already 11 posts on this thread and it's only a day old...

But seriously, I wish your team the best of luck this season...

And you've posted here twice already wishing the best of luck for Tampa Bay. Not surprising I guess based on your call name. I bet Tampa Bay fans appreciate you keeping his name out front with your every post. Nah. You're just a troll.

I made the thread. Of course I've got posts in it.

Troll better, at least until the mods finally do the right thing by moving this thread back to the main board and banning your trifling ass from it.

Last edited:
And you've posted here twice already wishing the best of luck for Tampa Bay. Not surprising I guess based on your call name. I bet Tampa Bay fans appreciate you keeping his name out front with your every post. Nah. You're just a troll.
This "Pats fan" had a photo in his sig of Brady on his back in Super Bowl 42 with a couple of Giants around him. Yeah that game. All that needs to be said about his fandom.

4 QB room. Would think Trask should win the backup job.
As of now, at least, I'll pencil in Gabbert as keeping the backup job. Trask has some flaws that really need to be dealt with before I can see Arians giving him that level of confidence.

Tampa Bay has added another defensive player to its ranks, signing cornerback Nate Brooks on Thursday.

Brooks originally signed with the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent out of North Texas in 2019, but was waived at the end of training camp. After spending time on the Patriots practice squad, brooks headed to Miami where he played three games with a pair of starts. He recorded a pair of passes defensed for the Dolphins...

Buccaneers sign Nate Brooks

Troll better, at least until the mods finally do the right thing by moving this thread back to the main board and banning your trifling ass from it.

When in the history of patsfans.com have the mods moved a non-patriot thread back to the main forum?

When in the history of patsfans.com have the mods moved a non-patriot thread back to the main forum?

I'd like to put forth a motion for PatsFans mods to allow TommyBrady12 to change his username for everyone's sake. Can I get a second? Tommy?

It's been done on multiple occasions. And you really need to have Ian fix your ignore function.

The thread should be moved back to the main forum, but it probably won't because the people in this thread enjoy football discussions over We Realize How Small Our Penises Are Now, So Please, Please, Please Move The Bucs Thread, Ian discussions.

I'd like to put forth a motion for PatsFans mods to allow TommyBrady12 to change his username for everyone's sake. Can I get a second? Tommy?

I'll think of a new one...feel kind of disgusted with the current

The thread should be moved back to the main forum,

No it shouldn't. It doesn't have anything to do with NE. Ian threw you Brady jocksniffers a bone last year by keeping it on the main board.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back